• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

[SG Vaper]TCSS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
Oh replacement coils.

I rebuild my own coils and use Muji unbleached cotton.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Haha I not so advanced yet. Just ordered some 26awg tiger coil w 10 cotton for $9.. I know it's cheaper to buy one whole packet of cotton and coil myself but buey hiao~ test water first.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
Haha thanks! I believe shipping coil from other countries into sg won't be an issue right?
Thanks for the advice. Was planning on getting some screwdrivers, tweezers, coil master kit and coils from overseas since the price is way cheaper Compared to those Instagram sellers. Time to rethink.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Yeah... have accumulated too many juices... I think about a third to half I never vape. Am up for trading them.

But there are other things to do... I like building coils and trying things out.

Spent last night customising the Therion. Now got my own custom screens with my forum nick/logo and the LED pulses like a Macbook's indicator light. Will do similar for the Triade.

Then now looking at the Therion, the leather scuffs very easily. Will make it a craft project to source new leather for it. And the Triade looks like it needs ebony panels too.

And by the time that's done, new mods will be out. And new tanks. And more customisation. Then there are DIY juices...

Hasn't become boring yet.

Reactions: trippy_K82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread