Status
Not open for further replies.

riseabovethestorm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Grayling, MI, USA
www.kalkaskamma.com
Why are you using such a fancy word like scatology? Why not call it what it is: yucky talk.

Yucky talk isn't very "cogent", to use Mike.S' favored word of empowerment.

Whoo whoo, I'm being ignored by a troll. My initiation into the club is now complete.

Color me jealous :[

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Mine wasn't nearly as good as flowerpot's. LOL

I didn't mind the "Get off my lawn", either. :D

I thought it was!

I think the 'get off my lawn' was a little snarky, but Mike seems like a nice, albeit misunderstood, kind of guy that just wants to simplify that which isn't so simple.... we're all perfectly free to do that.

;)

riseabovethestorm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Grayling, MI, USA
www.kalkaskamma.com
I thought it was!

I think the 'get off my lawn' was a little snarky, but Mike seems like a nice, albeit misunderstood, kind of guy that just wants to simplify that which isn't so simple.... we're all perfectly free to do that.

;)

Take your logic and willingness to forgive and toss it out the car window at high speed. This is do or die, lady.

They may take our lives, but they will never take... OUR LINGOOOOOOOOO.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I thought it was!

;)

I just think he jumped a little too soon and with a little too much of a lecturing tone. Personally I would have read more threads to see what was going on and being discussed before beginning a thread like this, but I'm not one who likes to offend people unnecessarily.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Take your logic and willingness to forgive and toss it out the car window at high speed. This is do or die, lady.

They may take our lives, but they will never take... OUR LINGOOOOOOOOO.

I stated we're all free to do that... I didn't say "I" do that, because I don't.

I can talk me some Vapin' LINGO now!!!!! :banana:

riseabovethestorm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Grayling, MI, USA
www.kalkaskamma.com
Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I just think he jumped a little too soon and with a little too much of a lecturing tone. Personally I would have read more threads to see what was going on and being discussed before beginning a thread like this, but I'm not one who likes to offend people unnecessarily.

Ditto! :smokie:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
It seems like you're having a tough time OP but that's what all of the info in the new members section is good for. We've all been there. It's also apart of the reason you only have access to certain parts of the forum when you're a new member. Sadly, many new members don't take advantage of the wealth of information that exists there. As already stated, Flowerpot gave you the best info in the most easy to understand terms so far so I won't bother repeating or rephrasing any of it.

Knowing exactly what you're using and the terms for it can be extremely helpful for many reasons...you didn't like it...you want more...you need to clean it or know how to handle it in general...or you're visiting a vape shop that's not passionate about helping people have the best vaping experience and only want to take your money. I've run into those and if you're green...so to speak they'll sale you any and everything & odds are you're going to hate it & you're never getting your money back. You can't just say I have a thingie and I need to replace it. What thingie...what brand...what resistance etc... Vaping takes trial and error for most of us. In order to figure out what you need or don't need it's important to first know exactly what it is. But if you plan on using the same battery, juice and delivery method for your entire vaping journey then this forum would pretty much be useless for you.

Many of us spent countless hours reading and researching before we embarked on this vaping journey so we take pride in knowing exactly what it is we're doing when it comes to vaping. If you take the time to learn the lingo it'll pay off in the long run. It may not seem like it now but it exists for a reason.

And as far as the term vaping...many of us feel that the distinction is very important. I'm not a smoker. It's not a cigarette. I don't blow smoke clouds, instead it's clouds of vapor. It's a PV, a personal vaporizer. It is separate and distinct from smoking of any kind. For many of us who have smoked for many years and tried to quit without success until finding vaping...it's a major point and distinction.

So instead of attacking what is the biggest blessing in the fight to quit smoking for so many of us, just ask for help if you need it. (You many not have intended for it to appear as an attack but the tone of your post reads that way to many of us). Good luck to you on your vaping journey.

Mike.S

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2013
Michigan
Baby, do you understand me now?
Sometimes I feel a little mad
But don't you know that no one alive can always be an angel
When things go wrong I feel real bad.

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread