Share your best accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDarkRelic

Feb 2, 2015
Texas
We have tons of threads on gear, but I'm seeing a lack of accessories!

Tools, cases, bottles, miscellaneous stuff!

I recently found this thing while I transitioned from an rta to an rda.

Vapor Authority Stainless Steel Vape Flask

I've always disliked the idea of dripping because I don't like carrying stuff in my pockets. My note 4, my wallet, and my mod are far plenty for me! This allows me to attach it to my keys, which sit on a clip on my belt loop. I can unscrew, drip, and pop it back on my Keychain and I'm good to go. No leaking problems either. I'm officially a dripper and love it.

So! Let's hear some of your best accessories!

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
I've had the Innokin U-can for almost three years and I've barely touched the thing - it weighs a ton! 10ml plastic bottles are far easier to take along.

As for my favourite vape accessory, hands down my ohm/volt meter. I used a multimeter for a long time and holy moley is it ever nice to have a 510-threaded tool for the job. I'm actually considering one of The Friday Mornings' deluxe models for further convenience and as a table vape.

burning_tab1__32032.1429000603.1000.1200.jpg

Tmg666

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2014
Green bay, Wisconsin
We have tons of threads on gear, but I'm seeing a lack of accessories!

Tools, cases, bottles, miscellaneous stuff!

I recently found this thing while I transitioned from an RTA to an RDA.

Vapor Authority Stainless Steel Vape Flask

I've always disliked the idea of dripping because I don't like carrying stuff in my pockets. My note 4, my wallet, and my mod are far plenty for me! This allows me to attach it to my keys, which sit on a clip on my belt loop. I can unscrew, drip, and pop it back on my Keychain and I'm good to go. No leaking problems either. I'm officially a dripper and love it.

So! Let's hear some of your best accessories!
Id be cautious with that one, went through 3 before i said feck it. The top cap that attaches to the keys likes to fall off. Lost a whole flask while disc golfing, then the 2nd one the bottom button fell off somewhere and it was useless after that.

Reactions: Kprthevapr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread