• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Share your experiences, Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
That would be nice..I almost bought a place in KS a couple of years ago, that was sitting on 65 acres..would have cost less than a half-acre lot and house here. Fell through because we needed to stay in Lincoln..

That would have been nice.....but I hear ya about needing to stay in Lincoln

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I guess the guy that owns that house just decided to drive his own truck through the house..He is crazy and has evidently done this before when he has had episodes..friggin' fantastic!

Ya know, i can't tell you how many times I've thought about just driving my truck right into my house...or not.....nice to know you live behind a nut case

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Ya know, i can't tell you how many times I've thought about just driving my truck right into my house...or not.....nice to know you live behind a nut case

Haha..Right?! Guess he has (had) a stockpile of weapons in there as well..makes me feel all sorts of safe and secure to share a fence with him!

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Lol..Well, I dunno what the RCR721 thing was all about.. but I enjoy 'Jakers', myself!

Last post, then I'll move to the new one. I've used the rcr721 for 5 years. It stood for rail car repair and july 21st, that was the day I started at the railroad. I originally set it up as an email address but for some reason I started using it for everything. The Jakers thing.....well that was just a drinkin thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread