• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Share your subΩ build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snatchcase

Apr 16, 2015
That is one sexy build you have there, hows the flavour compared to something like a dual clapton build on the velocity?
I find a single of this is slightly better than a previous dual Clapton. Since juice has more crevices between the twists to go into. All that surface area chucks the clouds & gives quite a satisfying flavor too. The only drawback is you have to bring spare batteries around cos it's a power sucker.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
My sounds stupid point of view is "sub ohm vaping" is a conspiracy created by juice retailer.
While our friends in legaland happily donate cheap juice to the clouds, I don't see any reason why you chaps on my same side of the pond did the same... we are either paying 2-3x retailer price for juice, or taking risk to bringing them in.

Rathalos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2015
Well some dont mind the price, personally i vape to reduce my stress, focus as well as to prevent my mouth from that stinkies so i dont generally tend to chain vape which makes me go through juices slower than somenother people. Ill probably cloud chase in the future if i have the time and when i diy my juices but till then its no no go for me.

Ill make some coils like claptons but mainly to get the flavours out since I've been hearing alot of praises for it as a flavour chasing coil.

snatchcase

Apr 16, 2015
Let us go back to sharing sub ohm builds. Here's another one of mine. Single 26/32g Clapton twisted with 22g A1 on Mutation XS. Surface area is king.

0cf2488d388a982eaab5f6a95233e0ab.jpg

Reactions: Zuhaili
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread