• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Shipment seized yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
Hi some of you may have seen me ask if anyone wanted to share shipping for flavorings last year.

Total order was around 60+ items. Made sure none had nicotine and not any ejuice bottles.

They didnt show a single warrant or even a warning letter before they raided. Just the customary "item destroyed by hsa" love letter.

The price of my flavorings order is about 400ish, which really isnt much when i think of my whole set of mods swiped away by hsa... And now im too scared to pick up vaping ever since my fine can be much much higher due to second offence, plus vaping now has a jail term????? What went wrong with the laws....

This is one very scary warning to others, including myself...

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
I agree with kittykat HSA have no right to do search but when we kana most people will be shock probably irrational to think straight liao.

My understanding on my friend friend case is H officer is accompany by C with warrant. C officers search while H officer witness what is being find. And the item found is confisicate. So if H officer come with the new ruling i think they can enter the house see see n look look but they cannot flip and search without relevant warrant.

He was fine slap with 5k cause his item is not producing juices but from F#$@T#@$@ the famous for most clone website.

Don't worry about getting caught for the first time. This is a big "been there, done that" kind of situation most people will have experienced before.

As long as you don't be a smart aleck and try to make excuses to collect your stuff, you'll be fine.

Just try not to buy anymore from online. It is a risky way of buying.

For those getting search visit by HSA, they do not have any authority to conduct a search UNLESS they have a warrant. Unless, you were tipped off by someone to the narcotics bureau, then well... Good luck hahahaha!

Reactions: nuvole

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
I agree with kittykat HSA have no right to do search but when we kana most people will be shock probably irrational to think straight liao.

My understanding on my friend friend case is H officer is accompany by C with warrant. C officers search while H officer witness what is being find. And the item found is confisicate. So if H officer come with the new ruling i think they can enter the house see see n look look but they cannot flip and search without relevant warrant.

He was fine slap with 5k cause his item is not producing juices but from F#$@T#@$@ the famous for most clone website.

Bringing in something as small as a drip-tip from that F site is asking for trouble...

weijie89

Feb 6, 2016
Pls dun gamble with the law. They are very strict on vaping related items and also from places or site known for vape supplies.

One has been held today but the other three in one shipment are on the way. I would surely get a letter for the first one held but the other three? would it be considered second offence? I ordered them just one day apart and its my first time ordering online.

weijie89

Feb 6, 2016
If you don't collect it, it should be fine. Do not import by any means. I hope you don't use your address for such import

There are avenues but don't come cheap and fast, we are in a sins land

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

I just got my kangertech mod only held by customs today however I have a shipment of three mods on the way what should I do? I have three more mods coming in but they are ment for collection I don't vape personally I just like they way they look and thrill of buying.

One has been held today but the other three in one shipment are on the way. I would surely get a letter for the first one and would ignore it as advised but the other three? Would it be considered second offence? I ordered them just one day apart and its my first time ordering online.

All four items mentioned are mods only

weijie89

Feb 6, 2016
Got twice of that confiscate letter from hsa.. not doing any buying online anymore.. simple as that for me.

I just got my kangertech mod only held by customs today however I have a shipment of three mods on the way what should I do? I have three more mods coming in but they are ment for collection I don't vape personally I just like they way they look and thrill of buying
One has been held today but the other three in one shipment are on the way. I would surely get a letter for the first one held but the other three in one package? would it be considered second offence? I ordered them just one day apart and its my first time ordering online.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
First one should be the standard one ask me call and they will destroy in 30 days
im worried about the second shipment of three mods would it be considered subsequent offence?

Just wait and see for your 2nd letter mate. Because the answer is "we don't really know" They may catch it and classify it under the same offense as your first one or they may classify it as a 2nd repeated offense or maybe even getting away scot free.

The law for this particular topic is so damn vague man. Anyway, even before dec 15, there's already a fine/prison term for importation/distribution/sales of vape. Good luck.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread