• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Shipment seized yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

weijie89

Feb 6, 2016
Just wait and see for your 2nd letter mate. Because the answer is "we don't really know" They may catch it and classify it under the same offense as your first one or they may classify it as a 2nd repeated offense or maybe even getting away scot free.

The law for this particular topic is so damn vague man. Anyway, even before dec 15, there's already a fine/prison term for importation/distribution/sales of vape. Good luck.

Cheers

It was bought just a day a part hence the second shipment. But whatever letter asking me to collect I should just ignore?

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Just wait for the letter for your second shipping lah. You panic for what when you don't listen to other people? Come I make it obvious for you.

JUST WAIT FOR THE DAMN LETTER ABOUT YOUR SECOND BATCH OF SHIPMENT. IGNORE YOUR FIRST LETTER. AND STOP YOUR PANICKING

Not being rude, but you just didn't listen and you keep asking "help me, help me"

Just wait so that we know exactly what is going to happen before we advise you. Anyway be a man. You have already decided to go against the law.

Cheers

Xanth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2008
Rot & Ruin
Just wanna suggest, if your stuff is taken, hide your current stuff even better.

My flavorings, yea just pure flavorings and vg not even ejuice or any mods just flavorings only, got taken at customs last nov, so i thot its no biggie. hsa sent 4 people to my house and searched everything even my sibling's rooms and took everything. Now I'm back to analogs...

Please all those left, vape safe and vape on bros

Hi some of you may have seen me ask if anyone wanted to share shipping for flavorings last year.

Total order was around 60+ items. Made sure none had nicotine and not any ejuice bottles.

They didnt show a single warrant or even a warning letter before they raided. Just the customary "item destroyed by hsa" love letter.

The price of my flavorings order is about 400ish, which really isnt much when i think of my whole set of mods swiped away by hsa... And now im too scared to pick up vaping ever since my fine can be much much higher due to second offence, plus vaping now has a jail term????? What went wrong with the laws....

Visited me about 1 month after the letter.... During this month i didnt care to hide anything since hsa appeared not to take action so i carried on vaping.... Mistakes were made

Btw sorry to the guys who shared shipping and i didnt update that the arrangements we had were botched. Hsa took my phone and the last thing i wanted was for them to do anything should they chance upon my account.

These messages are contradictory.

1. Search without warrant
2. He wouldn't be here if he stirred clear of vaping due to fear
3. He said he didn't want them to know his ECF account yet he posted exactly what he bought. Not hard for them to figure out that he is back here again. We know they are constantly watching this forum.
4. He didn't bother to inform anyone who shared shipping with him but we haven't heard any complaints from any members.
5. And the fact that he said he didn't inform anyone and yet he posted all these details here is suspicious.

I'm not saying don't trust him. But things just don't add up.

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
2. He wouldn't be here if he stirred clear of vaping due to fear...

Many had got into trouble with the vaping law, almost all don't post here anymore after their bad experiences. Like being called up for 'interviews', fined at customs/ public area for whatever reasons.
Most of the times, I got to know all these when they pm me for advice. Personally I do hope they'll relate their experiences here for the benefit of all.

I'm not judging whether this particular case is true or not. For what I know, they'll only raid your place if they suspect you of being a supplier.

Botakkk

Feb 6, 2016
Malaysia
Hey guys my fren just called me up sounding a little out of place. Same old qns. He tried to get 1X tank from F****** labelling it as electronic eqpn. And the tracking shows handed to customs. It is his first time. He is now worried if there will be a raid at his house? he is not a supplier or distributor just a user but worried. Any advise i can give him??

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Hey guys my fren just called me up sounding a little out of place. Same old qns. He tried to get 1X tank from F****** labelling it as electronic eqpn. And the tracking shows handed to customs. It is his first time. He is now worried if there will be a raid at his house? he is not a supplier or distributor just a user but worried. Any advise i can give him??

Ignore the first letter and stop buying online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread