• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Shipment seized yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninthsine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2015
what if it is his gf address he changed it but worried that his gf will get into some .... if there is a raid due to some other reasons
The thing is, if your friend is so scared of getting raided and all, why did he even order online? Anw i have gotten a few letters alr and so far nothing happened. Just ignore and forget that your friend even ordered those items.

Reactions: ryabigo

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
@Karstine Oh ya! he told me he has other stuffs on the way like Stands, silicon case, heat sink and rubber bands on the way will it be gone case too? i mean those are not illegal .... anyways. so whats the answer to that?

If its for vape then it will be confiscated. The authorities are not stupid. They do know what the heat sink is for

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
Hey guys my fren just called me up sounding a little out of place. Same old qns. He tried to get 1X tank from F****** labelling it as electronic eqpn. And the tracking shows handed to customs. It is his first time. He is now worried if there will be a raid at his house? he is not a supplier or distributor just a user but worried. Any advise i can give him??

That website is on top list of the Authority anything sent from there is likely getting confiscate.

ian L

Moved On
Mar 3, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread