Status
Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Hi TLC!
I have to tell you when I first came here.. I said the SAME thing.. but very very soon it became very clear to me why and IMO is totally justified.
#1 Customer Service.. it doesnt get any better.. handwritten Thank You's, questions answered very quickly not DAYS, Drew is all about US.. finding the best quality, asking our opinions and he even has USA made liquid! The freebies.. there is always something and every order is like Christmas.. I am always stalking my mailman.. order come in 2 days, order confirmation immedite, the order shipped soon to follow! The freebies he always throws in there (special carriers, wood boxes, tins, special tools and moooooore!) and even if there was NO freebies I would still order from Drew and Angie. and GREAT Prices .. dont forget to use code saveinnj for 10%
soo to sum it all up I was paying 6.95 and 5.95 at other places.. it aint worth it.. no answers to emails.. weak juice they say 24mg and I had to question it..and yadda yadda! So for THE BEST juice anywhere with TONS of Vapor and flavor and TALK about flavors.. YUMMMMMMM just read a few of the Thank you for great Customer Service thread. :D HE ROCKS!
I wish you the best and I promise you will not be sorry if you order from Drew.. its hard to get juice anywhere else after Drew's!
my prefferences:
High Voltage Orange Cream high Voltage is AMAZING and clouds of vapor!!
Mint choc chip
RY4
they are all soo good and my 510 is SUPER powered on the HV juice!!
Lori B

Dark Angel

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Newcastle, WA
i don't think $10 is alot for shipping either considering that drew's prices are cheap to begin with and then toss in the saveinnj coupon code that gives you 10% off. customer service also rocks. can always call him or email him if you have any questions. shipping rocks too. only time he has not shipped an order same day it is placed for me is if the mail has already come that day or it is a sunday and mail doesn't run. Every order from drew i have had in my hands within 3 of it shipping

I'm delighted to pay $10 considering I know he will put my stuff in the mail IMMEDIATELY. Also I've gotten some very cool surprises in my packages. NHaler juice is outta this world; there's very few places that can compare. When I want my stuff I want it NOW and I don't mind paying a coupla extra dollars to a place I know is top notch and fast, too.

Just get enough stuff to make it worth your while. He has some very good deals and his juice will spoil you.

tlc

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Appleton WI
Hi TLC!
I have to tell you when I first came here.. I said the SAME thing.. but very very soon it became very clear to me why and IMO is totally justified.
#1 Customer Service.. it doesnt get any better.. handwritten Thank You's, questions answered very quickly not DAYS, Drew is all about US.. finding the best quality, asking our opinions and he even has USA made liquid! The freebies.. there is always something and every order is like Christmas.. I am always stalking my mailman.. order come in 2 days, order confirmation immedite, the order shipped soon to follow! The freebies he always throws in there (special carriers, wood boxes, tins, special tools and moooooore!) and even if there was NO freebies I would still order from Drew and Angie. and GREAT Prices .. dont forget to use code saveinnj for 10%
soo to sum it all up I was paying 6.95 and 5.95 at other places.. it aint worth it.. no answers to emails.. weak juice they say 24mg and I had to question it..and yadda yadda! So for THE BEST JUICE anywhere with TONS of Vapor and flavor and TALK about flavors.. YUMMMMMMM just read a few of the Thank you for great Customer Service thread. :D HE ROCKS!
I wish you the best and I promise you will not be sorry if you order from Drew.. its hard to get juice anywhere else after Drew's!
my prefferences:
High Voltage Orange Cream high Voltage is AMAZING and clouds of vapor!!
Mint choc chip
RY4
they are all soo good and my 510 is SUPER powered on the HV juice!!
Lori B

Needvapor, thank you for your input... and the coupon code (didn't even know there was one)! I completely understand the points you made, and you're right, the less expensive juice is weak. I guess you do get what you pay for. I'll give Drew a shot.... those juices better be good!:D

bellamama333

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ohio
Oh they will be good. They are thicker and last longer. His juices vaped (30ml) last about 5 days longer than any other juice I have bought. He fills his 30ml bottles to the very top. His 30ml bottles are bigger than any 30ml bottle I have ever received. Then filled to the brim. Free stuff! Cool free stuff! 10% off. I believe that you will be happy with his service it is the best.

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
So far with my experiences, Drew definitely goes beyond the $10 shipping cost.
jimho
I've always been pleasantly surprised. One time i thought i bought a sampler of something but i didnt. i rechecked my invoice, and it wasnt there.... i forgot to add it. Interestingly enough when i got my shipment of samplers in, everything i ordered was there AND the sampler that i wanted! Haha, it was a comfortable feeling, though i do fear that Drew might have read my mind.8-o Might have also been the email i sent him, but either way hes either reading my mind, or his customer service is up there, b'cause he either caught it b4 it shipped, or
he just knew!

shivadance

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Nebraska, USA
Hate to be an echo here, but ditto what they said.

I only wanted to order 2 bottles and finally got over the shipping price and ordered. Got a big sample of a flavor I wouldn't normally try but was curious... Blueberry Crumble. Normally I don't like fruit flavors much. WOW, at first I loved it more than what I ordered! But then Peanut Butter Cup got a hold of my tongue and won't let go now. :D

But definitely ordering blueberry again and now not afraid to try his other fruit flavors. So a $4 sample plus 10% made the shipping charge seem very reasonable. Just a shock when you first see it. :)

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Hate to be an echo here, but ditto what they said.

I only wanted to order 2 bottles and finally got over the shipping price and ordered. Got a big sample of a flavor I wouldn't normally try but was curious... Blueberry Crumble. Normally I don't like fruit flavors much. WOW, at first I loved it more than what I ordered! But then Peanut Butter Cup got a hold of my tongue and won't let go now. :D

But definitely ordering blueberry again and now not afraid to try his other fruit flavors. So a $4 sample plus 10% made the shipping charge seem very reasonable. Just a shock when you first see it. :)

Never was a big fan of non-tobacco flavors myself. The Blueberry Crumble and the Peanut Butter Cup are good, but the Banana Cream Surprise and the Orange Cremesicle are so good they're evil! :evil:

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
not to mention i have yet to see ANY other supplier offer anything remotely close to Drew's lung juice! He's not just about making money off our nicotine addiction, he actually wants to help our health! I strayed and I paid the price with some iffy juices and clicky forums. Drew's people are good people and his juices are top notch grade A nicopleasure!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Needvapor, thank you for your input... and the coupon code (didn't even know there was one)! I completely understand the points you made, and you're right, the less expensive juice is weak. I guess you do get what you pay for. I'll give Drew a shot.... those juices better be good!
I am willing to gift you many "other vendors" juices that I have laying around (ALOT) if you do NOT like Drew's Juice!! I dont touch them anymore..LOL cannot compare! I finally just use Drew's because I know I will consistently have excellent service and excellent juice.. why bother! I am excited to hear how you like them.. I am guessing you will have them no later than Tuesday and I expect to hear what you think =)
Lori B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread