Shipping= 10.00!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Remember that packing and shipping are a cost to the seller above and beyond the cost of postage and materials. It takes time and attention to select items, print labels and invoices, give some extras or write notes, and put together a package that will survive the rigors of USPS handling.

$7 for shipping on orders under $100 is a price I'm happy to pay at Nhaler. (Can't wait for mine to arrive...haven't tried HV juice yet...)

NoMorButts4Me

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Lenox Hill, NYC
Easy way about it.. Order big enough negates the shipping costs.

First order in oct was like ......ed fast, nj to oregon in roughly 48 hours.
Second order was 72 and this order I hope is under 72.

Hey, Even if unintentional, your use of '......ed' is inappropriate, offensive, and, uh....ignorant.

Do you know what the word means?? It means "delayed" or 'slow' which makes it ridiculous as a modifier of "fast",
I doubt that you intended to proclaim that Drew's shipping was "delayed fast" or 'slow fast'.

Please don't take personally my calling attention to this.
It is all too common to use this term as an insult, a pejorative or a cruel taunt against fellow human beings who live with a disablity. It is really as unacceptable as the "......."

I hope that my posting this comment will encourage those who read it, and others that they may influence, to stop using "......ed" or "......" except when adjusting engine spark timing. IMO, using it to make fun of, or 'put down' the "differently abled" just makes the user sound like an idiot.

PEACE TO ALL

Last edited:

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
has anyone tried Drews cafe machiato? I've ordered coffees from several different sources that have NO flavor. The best I founds was french roast from wordup in 15ml. but when I ordered a larger 50ml bottle it has no flavor( I haven't talked to Jeff yet so no bad reflection intended, They have been good to me). Looking for a good flavorful coffee, recommendations appreciated! 10.00 for shipping is not unreasonable if you factor in quality and service. What good is a free shipping order for juice with no flavor.

Hey, Dred! Even if unintentional, your use of '......ed' is inappropriate, offensive, and, uh....ignorant.

Do you know what the word means?? It means "delayed" or 'slow' which makes it ridiculous as a modifier of "fast",
I doubt that you intended to proclaim that Drew's shipping was "delayed fast" or 'slow fast'.

Please don't take personally my calling attention to this.
It is all too common to use this term as an insult, a pejorative or a cruel taunt against fellow human beings who live with a disablity. It is really as unacceptable as the "......."

I hope that my posting this comment will encourage those who read it, and others that they may influence, to stop using "......ed" or "......" except when adjusting engine spark timing. IMO, using it to make fun of, or 'put down' the "differently abled" just makes the user sound like an idiot.

PEACE TO ALL

My ex-gf is an administrator of special programs in a local school district and she taught me to think of "the R word" the way that most people think of "the ......": almost always inappropriate because of the stigma it perpetuates.

Now, as a home care worker for my roommates with cerebral palsy, I can speak from personal experience that people with disabilities tend to not care for politically correct terms like "differently abled"--you gotta admit that sounds stupid enough to almost merit the use of the "R word"! The easy way to remain "politically correct" while still being respectful and not sounding like a fool is to simply put the person before the disability. For example, Dredbull is "a person who lives in Happy Valley". :lol: j/k

NoMorButts4Me

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Lenox Hill, NYC
Thulium - Thank you for your comments. I agree that "differently-abled" sounds silly, and I rarely use it, but used it above to make a point - that these people are not 'lesser' than others, just different.

My 21 year-old son, who has Down Syndrome, and most of his friends, prefer "having special needs" to describe their situation.

The world-wide Camphill movement, which IMO provides the most enlightened and respectful care anywhere, originally used "People in need of special Soul care" The Camphill Communities are truly amazing, magical places filled with heart, soul, and spirit.

For those interested, please visit:
Camphill - Social Renewal through Community Building and
Triform Camphill Community (where my son lives and where I lost a brand new XL battery :( when I went last Friday to see the Christmas play and pick him up for the holiday break)

Last edited:
Hey I am pro special needs people all the way, please in no way was it ment to refer to the disabled in any fashion.

One of my best buds has CP, I know his brother me and another friend of ours did meter out several cases of whoop .... on more than a few bullies who had tormented him. I strongly believe there is a special place in hell for those jerks.

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
WonderfulMe, thanks for the response as I get further into vaping I need to keep up with some good flavors.I know I'll never go back to analogs but still trying to find a few great flavors to vape to keep it interesting. The coffees, at least the one french roast was great. Let me know how the new coffee goes, I definitely look into trying the raspberry frappacinno. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread