Shipping and Email Update Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
First, I'm working on emails and should have the rest finished by Sunday. I literally have hundreds of them I'm working thru, so I ask you patience, we will get to every last one of them.

Second, Product is shipping daily. They are made to order and are shipping, for the most part, in the order they came in and I'd estimate about 2 weeks from date of order (sooner on some depending on when and what you ordered). We will get to every last one of them and we'll send out tracking when they ship.

Third, we took the site down to catch up on orders, we still have a fair amount of product left and will put the site back up once we are a little more caught up.

Have a great weekend and i'll keep you updated on this thread.

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I asked this question on the going out of business thread, but I'll ask here. Do you preprint shipping labels/ notifications or if I receive one should I expect that it has shipped? I got s notification on the 16th but it hasn't updated past "electronic notification of shipment information has been sent"

Thank you!

It's USPS - you can expect anything it seems. There has been an increase in complaints on ECF since the first of the year about USPS tracking going into black holes, not showing a thing between "electronic notification.." and the package showing up at your door. The USPS tracking site also seems to go down a lot since the first of the year as "temporarily unavailable". There was also a 3 day weekend in the picture. I had a "USPS 2-day" package that was supposed to be here last Friday - and didn't get delivered until this Tuesday... :glare:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
All right, finished up emails. Whew...that took, no exaggeration, 7 hours straight!

Please keep in mind, all orders will be filled as soon as we can and we will send out tracking. We've been in business for 6 years and never once failed to ship a customers order so we will get you taken care of but keep in mind, 7 hours of emails was 7 hours of me not getting product done and theres only two of us here so I ask your help in limiting emails unless absolutely necessary! Any product we have left, we can not save, and we can not unfortunately check remaining stock for you on an individual basis ( we don't have the man power to field hundreds of stock questions, I apologize in advance) but will put it up on a first come, first serve basis when the site goes live again in about a week I estimate.

Help us, help you so we can concentrate on getting the parts out to you:)

Last edited:

officer196

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Ft. Worth, TX
Thank you everyone for the insight, I am hoping it appears tomorrow. I have a feeling my tracking is just not updating at this point.

I ordered something last week with USPS tracking from ebay and for some reason the tracking never updated. I checked the tracking number when it arrived and all was correct, it just never updated. I like USPS as they are usually pretty quick and reliable, at least for me, but their tracking service leaves something to be desired.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I forgot to check what order number we were on before leaving work today, but Kevin said we should be done by the 6th with all pending orders. I'll check Monday on the order number. If you are waiting on email, ill also get those re caught up over the weekend.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
All emails from the past week are answered. Working on orders through the closing of the sale (Orders through the 20th as I recall). We estimate we should have all remaining orders finished and shipped by weeks end. We hope to have the site back up to take orders again in 1-2 business days.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just an update. We had about 100 orders to get out this week to catch up and got through 70 of them so we have approximately 30 left. We are through approximately order 690, and orders go through about 760 from the last batch, but a lot of those numbers in between already shipped as they were just small stuff already made up. We'll be in Sunday and Monday working and we should finish the last few up. Then onto sale batch two which started Tuesday. I have yet to do emails for the week (I think I did through Monday) so i'll catch up on those by Monday.

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
I asked this question on the going out of business thread, but I'll ask here. Do you preprint shipping labels/ notifications or if I receive one should I expect that it has shipped? I got s notification on the 16th but it hasn't updated past "electronic notification of shipment information has been sent"

Thank you!

Yes, I got the "pre-shipment info sent" message last Friday. I'm thinking it's stuck on that, and expecting it to show up before it updates. That happened last time I ordered. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread