Status
Not open for further replies.

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
I received my shipping notice on 2/2 and it didn't update until yesterday (2/10), but it should be delivered today. Thankfully, USPS moved quickly once they got it.

Wow, 8 days between you getting the notice and it actually shipping? I was hoping mine, which still shows preshipment after 3 days, might actually be on the way already. Thought it might be USPS as I've had several shipments that didn't show updates until they got to Oklahoma.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Update: It took a couple extra days, but All remaining orders through the first closing sale have shipped today(which was through the 21st of January approximately when we took the site down), so those waiting should see tracking numbers update by tomorrow.

We are now beginning on the second batch from when the site went back up last Tuesday evening and we'll keep you posted with our progress.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
On this second batch, we estimated 2-3 weeks and we are at the 2 week mark today and have started shipping (we started with the small orders that are already made up) so about 50 of those are going out today and tomorrow. Then we'll be onto the unit orders starting tomorrow. I'll keep you posted how those go.

sacullen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
RamShot is probably correct. I placed order 771 on February 4 and 914 on February 12. I received 914 yesterday, which was simply a compression band and contacts. 771 includes a Workhorse. I'll admit I was disappointed because I thought it was going to be my Workhorse, but I didn't bother checking my account to see which had been shipped. It hasn't been 3 weeks since I ordered the Workhorse, so I'm not worried. I've got three other Super T mods to tide me over.

smknomore

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2014
South of the river
I have vape gear was just looking forward to the workhorse. I hope to get my kayfun and a couple RDA's built for it. In the mean time I am a Reonaut. Dont have a straight mech mod (tube style) anymore. Bought the workhorse just to complete my collection. 2 Reo Grands one LP I bought new, one I bought used and milled the top to make an LP and a mini 2.1. Sent the two used ones to Rob for the new SS 510 connection.
Reomizer on the mini, Atomic I drilled on one Grand, and an A7 on the other.
All running 0.6 ohm but dual coil on the atomic.
Still looking forward to the Super T mod.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi, you have sent me both my orders, #838 and #856. #856 has already landed in London but #838 has been sitting in the Chicago sorting facility for 4 days. Should I be worried?

Id guess that was a first class or regular priority mail, tracking doesn't update once it leaves the US so I'd guess Chicago was the USA departure point.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
thanks for the quick reply. The other package went to another facility in Chicago and then to Minneapolis before leaving for London?

Yes they ship out from several cities, I've seen them leave from the East Coast too to the UK

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Update: Finished all the ELA's so they'll start shipping tomorrow. By "finished" all the ELA's I mean all of them, even the remaining unsold ones (we revinventoried today, there are 29 ELA's left) so future ELA purchasers won't have the 3-4 week wait when ordering one, back to the usual 2 business days give or take to ship.

Tomorrow I'll be starting on the Workhorse Telescopics those go much quicker and I expect to start shipping later tomorrow, Friday and over the weekend. Then I'll start on the remaining Simplicities and Workhorses (I think theres about 15 simplicities and 10 Workhorses).

Should have it all wrapped up by next weeks end and be caught back up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread