Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Got my order in today of:

ELA V2 extra length tube w/ beauty ring (which I did not know I would get) ,flat button and extra 16mm slant top. Still need another beauty ring for 18650 mode.

Work Horse telescopic.

Both damn nice tube mods! I'm a reo guy by nature for the past 4 years but I've started out on tube mods a month after i started vaping joy 510s.

Anyways I've had a used p18 in the past and a new shockwave that I sold about 2 weeks after getting it. Needed the money. Damn nice mod!

Anyhoo.. thsee blow the crap out of the handful of GG mods I've owned over the years without a doubt! First turn when removing the cap brings an unusual smile to the face as in.. hey that's different then I'm used to! Haha.. extreme butter smooth threads!!

I figure if I'm gona own A tube mod as well as bottom feeders it better be the best and from the usa! That's damn hard to find now adays.

A great surprise is the fact that I can use the telescopic tube from the work horse on the ELA! Great find as I don't need or want the extra length tube this ela cane with So I can close up the tube with a beauty ring and 18490 battery. :)

I know I scored the last ELA on the site.. but don't be too upset as the work horse is really just as nice!

Thanks to David for not canceling my order as I requested! I guess I'll tell the wife she's good for father's day! ;)

Djoof

Mar 23, 2015
Namur, BELGIUM
:confused: Their site is down, temporarily (hope) unavalaible

Last news about my order : monday 11th they sent a mail to say "they will check my order and it was urgent".
Nothing since this mail.
I sent one to get some and inform that I've created an account, I thought it was easier for monitoring. And today the site is down.
I have enough with this order.

I think I have to contact Paypal now... :(
I really don't understand.

Djoof

Mar 23, 2015
Namur, BELGIUM
Okay we can see numerous orders in this case now... I think they're in vacation. :censored:

Send another mail is not a solution, nor spread my anger on forums and networks. I still give them time to solve their problems in the paypal claim limits.
I remember how I was excited when I placed this order.:banana: Now I feel lonely... :tumble:
I can be patient and kind... or not :-x

Will I have to take a plane to Minnesota to pick my Workhorse up ?!?! :lol:

spek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Oregon
Yeah, having some frustration as well with this. Ordered an industrious early february. Received it months later with 3/4 air holes drilled out. Sent it in to be fixed along with my old p16 for a refinish. Finally got a shipping notice two weeks ago but its still sitting without any activity. I can accept the wait time to craft a finely made piece and the process that goes into it but I really don't understand why he processes the shipping, sends a shipping notice and then it sits there for weeks. Doesn't stamps.com come pick up your outgoing mail for you? I've never experienced this over years of online transactions.

I'm guessing he is busy moving onto his next venture and that's great for him but its unfortunate that his final customers are getting shafted because of it, new or old.

Reactions: schatz

dtadta

Dec 5, 2011
Austin, TX
Huh, I was super saddened to see the news but snagged a Workhorse Tele in mid-April. It's my third super t device so I know the drill about waiting a while, and expected even more delay with the wind down. Ordered a slant lock ring, even though I have no idea what that looks like. Knurled at the time warned that 5 were left, but no warning on the slants. Checked the site here and there to see my order was still processing. Now that the site's down, went to check my email to see that I never got an order conf msg. Wonder if I'll ever get it.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona

brcj

May 8, 2015
I placed a order on April the 4th just now received a tracking number I guess one day I will receive my order. I know they are going out of business I hate to see that, but it might be because of thr poor customer service. I wouldn't buy anything else from them after this experience there is no reason a order should take close to two month to complete

Reactions: schatz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread