Shipping Reassurance!

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by SwaggTech, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwaggTech

SwaggTech Senior Member ECF Veteran

Okay so there are literally hundreds of threads here about shipping from China, either people are stuck in customs, or there are no updates. Whatever the problem is, people post it just to get some reassurance that they will get their order.

I'm starting this thread so there will be a place to post in those scary moments when EMS and USPS are forgetting to scan packages. Hopefully the new posts will stop, and people will be able to come here without being flamed for having questions.

Eastmall's Shipping Policy
    At times, we can become back logged with orders but our typical processing time to check, pack and dispatch orders is 1-3 days after receipt of payment. We will try to keep you well informed via your account page and email.

After dispatch, all customers are issued with a tracking number which can be checked via your account page and via the couriers website. Tracking information is not always available within the first few days - please be patient, some orders can even be received before they show tracking information.

Typical transit times from Mainland China to your country are 3-4 business days via air and a further 2-3 business days for processing through your customs. Delivery agents then take 1-2 business days to deliver to your door. Always allow 7-10 business days for each order from the time of dispatch to avoid disappointment. If your order is untrackable after 7 business days, you are welcome to contact us for a shipping enquiry.

2. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

what a wonderful idea,

I will ask Ed to sticky it for you right now

thank you very much fo your suggestion.

3. SwaggTech

Anytime, I was sitting, anxious about my order, and I realized how good it feels just for someone to say, "Don't worry it took me 13 days to get my order." I hope it'll cut back on the emails to Ed.

4. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Swagg, thanks, this is great idea! I know what a nervous Nelly I am. But my last order was 8 days from order time to getting it in my hands! It would have been 7 days but it got to my P.O. 2 mins after the cutoff time for that days delivery.

5. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Don't ya just love double posts !!!! ha ha ha --

6. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I moved these in here from the other post thread so they will stay together and stickied with these new ones--------

[​IMG] 10-15-2009, 11:49 PM #7 Sludge Van Diesel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My last EastMall order took 1 week & 1day door to door China to the UK. Pretty damn good if you ask me.

[​IMG]

Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish

========================================================

[​IMG] 10-15-2009, 10:51 PM #6 SwaggTech

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'm not too worried, not my first rodeo. I've order lot's of stuff from China. I must say for the price it's usually worth the wait.

==============================================================

[​IMG] 10-15-2009, 10:23 PM #5 jboze

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My guess is that it probably got held up in shipping or customs somewhere along the line. I can only imagine how much stuff is getting sent out after a week long holiday where nothing was shipped! Eastmall (or any seller for that matter) can't really do anything once your order leaves their warehouse and hits the shipping company. Sometimes packages don't get scanned, etc.

I'm sure you'll get it sooner rather than later. If not, Eastmall will make it right.

================================================================

[​IMG] 10-15-2009, 10:09 PM #4 SwaggTech

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    dang, thats what I ordered on the 9th and still no sign of it. I'm giving it until Saturday before i email customer service.

==============================================================

[​IMG] 10-15-2009, 11:06 AM #3 texasvol

[​IMG]
    Ordered 510 starter, Birthday e-liquid sale, extra batts, attys & carts. It was a $200 order that shipped in a very small box with a weight of .73 kg.

================================================================

[​IMG] 10-15-2009, 08:25 AM #2 SwaggTech

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    wow what did you order? I ordered the same day and i'm still stuck in GUANGZHOU, but i got nice size order i guess.

==================================================================

[​IMG] 10-15-2009, 03:10 AM #1

texasvol

[​IMG] EM Ships at Warp Speed!
    Placed my first order on Fri 10/09 (Sat 10/10 China Time). Package arrived at my door in Texas on Tue 10/13. I can't get stuff this fast from US based internet retailers. I was expecting at least a two week wait! Great job, EM!

7. ubiratamuniz

ubiratamuniz Full Member

question:

brazilian customs are sometimes siezing e-cigs and returning them to senders.

since this happen only sometimes (they don't check ALL of the shippings), what does EM do on such an occurence? Do you re-ship the order?

8. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Yes, ubiratamuniz

if you check our shipping policy, you will see that in the case of
    what you say here, we will reship a second time -- please read our terms and conditions on this.........

9. SwaggTech

Finally got some info on my shipment... Landed in NY Sunday... Wonder why? I live in Atlanta, home of the largest airport in the U.S. -- Oh well, I'm just happy I'll be able to sit this 901 down and break in some new 510 attys

10. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Hi swagg,

I have no idea why it is landed in NY,

but I must say that is the first landing port

for many packages coming into USa,

I am happy for you swagg.

yes you will be able to have a good play there with your 510 attys

and you can tell thejoker, he didnt get them all after all !!!!!!!:p:p

11. SwaggTech

Lol, I figured I'd give my shipping story and hopefully it will answer questions that others have.

10/10/09
    - I placed my order using a Certified Paypal Account. (I say this because it clears instantly and the order will be dispatched the next day)

10/11/09- My order was dispatched

10/12-17/09- My order was processed
    through Chinese Customs and returned to EMS then was dispatched for delivery on the next flight to the East Coast (Order will appear as in GUANGZHOU/dispatched from sorting center for a few days, don't panic)

10/18/09- Order landed at JFK in NY

10/20/09- Mailman at my door. (signature required..thanks Eastmall ;) )

Below are some pictures of my order as it arrived. (US Customs did a number on the box, but no damage was done to the product.)

[​IMG]

See no damage
    [​IMG]

All my juice was perfectly labeled and had child proof caps
    [​IMG]

12. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Hi Swagg

thanks for this very nice post
    it explains the process -- and the hic cup --:p

very well,

and with a nice happy ending --

it will put a lot of peeps minds at rest --

coming from one of our customers these reports carry a little more weight than when we give our reassurances to you all.......:)

thanks Swagg -----:)

watch out ,
    thejoker is in your package poppin' all your bubblewrap !!!!!!:p:p

13. tiiams

tiiams Full Member ECF Veteran

I get my orders from them in about 8 days, 2 or 3 day to customs in sf calf. a day or 12 hr in customs 2 or3 days to abi. tx And the next day I get them. No problems and I love the 60mg 30ml juice mix.

14. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Thank you, tiiams,

as I said it is good to have you all come in here and give each other some reassurances, it means a lot to hear from other customers when you are waiting and wondering about your own package.

Thank you all for your help in here-- it is lovely to see you all being generous and sharing experiences with each other.

15. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

What I want to know is why the package has to wander all over GUANGZHOU? It's sent to, dispatched from, sorted by, and sent to again? That must be one big building! Now it will be sent to customs in the same building and dispatched to foreign hands...no wonder they look a bit worse for wear by the time we get them!
    Happy Halloween!

[​IMG]

16. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

ha ha ha -- sounds like they have a ball -- they have discovered my favourite gane--

pass the parcel !!!!!!!!

first one to drop it has to examine it,

then it gets sent on !!!!!
    8-o8-o

17. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

xxJRockxx
    handed in to customs is normal
    read the shipping fac--

you will see that we do allow for a couple of days in customs
    in our allowance of -- 7 - 10 business days :)

18. dhardison

dhardison Full Member ECF Veteran

Placed my order on Sunday the 19th so it probably counts as Monday the 20th and signed for it today, Tuesday the 27th, amazingly fast shipping from China. Good job EM

19. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

well thank you kindly,
    she said as she curtseyed demurely -----:rolleyes:

20. xxJRockxx

xxJRockxx Unregistered Supplier

Yeah, I order a lot and most come straight through with little or no time in customs. When I hit 11 days with customs I got a little nervous...but I got yesterday. Along with another that I ordered much more recently. Thanks for the pep talk. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.