Status
Not open for further replies.

SwaggTech

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Mcdonough, Ga (S. ATL)
Okay so there are literally hundreds of threads here about shipping from China, either people are stuck in customs, or there are no updates. Whatever the problem is, people post it just to get some reassurance that they will get their order.

I'm starting this thread so there will be a place to post in those scary moments when EMS and USPS are forgetting to scan packages. Hopefully the new posts will stop, and people will be able to come here without being flamed for having questions.

Eastmall's Shipping Policy
At times, we can become back logged with orders but our typical processing time to check, pack and dispatch orders is 1-3 days after receipt of payment. We will try to keep you well informed via your account page and email.

After dispatch, all customers are issued with a tracking number which can be checked via your account page and via the couriers website. Tracking information is not always available within the first few days - please be patient, some orders can even be received before they show tracking information.

Typical transit times from Mainland China to your country are 3-4 business days via air and a further 2-3 business days for processing through your customs. Delivery agents then take 1-2 business days to deliver to your door. Always allow 7-10 business days for each order from the time of dispatch to avoid disappointment. If your order is untrackable after 7 business days, you are welcome to contact us for a shipping enquiry.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I moved these in here from the other post thread so they will stay together and stickied with these new ones--------

post_old.gif
10-15-2009, 11:49 PM #7 Sludge Van Diesel

icon1.gif

My last EastMall order took 1 week & 1day door to door China to the UK. Pretty damn good if you ask me.

Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish

========================================================

post_old.gif
10-15-2009, 10:51 PM #6 SwaggTech

icon1.gif

I'm not too worried, not my first rodeo. I've order lot's of stuff from China. I must say for the price it's usually worth the wait.

==============================================================

post_old.gif
10-15-2009, 10:23 PM #5 jboze

icon1.gif

My guess is that it probably got held up in shipping or customs somewhere along the line. I can only imagine how much stuff is getting sent out after a week long holiday where nothing was shipped! Eastmall (or any seller for that matter) can't really do anything once your order leaves their warehouse and hits the shipping company. Sometimes packages don't get scanned, etc.

I'm sure you'll get it sooner rather than later. If not, Eastmall will make it right.

Current vapes: DPV9 (kr808d-1), DSE 801, DSE 901, and Joye 510 on my Silver Bullet v1.1

================================================================

post_old.gif
10-15-2009, 10:09 PM #4 SwaggTech

icon1.gif

dang, thats what I ordered on the 9th and still no sign of it. I'm giving it until Saturday before i email customer service.

==============================================================

post_old.gif
10-15-2009, 11:06 AM #3 texasvol

icon1.gif

Ordered 510 starter, Birthday e-liquid sale, extra batts, attys & carts. It was a $200 order that shipped in a very small box with a weight of .73 kg.

================================================================

post_old.gif
10-15-2009, 08:25 AM #2 SwaggTech

icon1.gif

wow what did you order? I ordered the same day and i'm still stuck in GUANGZHOU, but i got nice size order i guess.

==================================================================

post_old.gif
10-15-2009, 03:10 AM #1

texasvol

icon7.gif
EM Ships at Warp Speed!
Placed my first order on Fri 10/09 (Sat 10/10 China Time). Package arrived at my door in Texas on Tue 10/13. I can't get stuff this fast from US based internet retailers. I was expecting at least a two week wait! Great job, EM!

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
question:

brazilian customs are sometimes siezing e-cigs and returning them to senders.

since this happen only sometimes (they don't check ALL of the shippings), what does EM do on such an occurence? Do you re-ship the order?

Yes, ubiratamuniz

if you check our shipping policy, you will see that in the case of
what you say here, we will reship a second time -- please read our terms and conditions on this.........

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Finally got some info on my shipment... Landed in NY Sunday... Wonder why? I live in Atlanta, home of the largest airport in the U.S. -- Oh well, I'm just happy I'll be able to sit this 901 down and break in some new 510 attys

Hi swagg,

I have no idea why it is landed in NY,

but I must say that is the first landing port

for many packages coming into USa,

I am happy for you swagg.

yes you will be able to have a good play there with your 510 attys

and you can tell thejoker, he didnt get them all after all !!!!!!!:p:p

SwaggTech

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Mcdonough, Ga (S. ATL)
Lol, I figured I'd give my shipping story and hopefully it will answer questions that others have.

10/10/09
- I placed my order using a Certified Paypal Account. (I say this because it clears instantly and the order will be dispatched the next day)

10/11/09- My order was dispatched

10/12-17/09- My order was processed
through Chinese Customs and returned to EMS then was dispatched for delivery on the next flight to the East Coast (Order will appear as in GUANGZHOU/dispatched from sorting center for a few days, don't panic)

10/18/09- Order landed at JFK in NY

10/20/09- Mailman at my door. (signature required..thanks Eastmall ;) )

Below are some pictures of my order as it arrived. (US Customs did a number on the box, but no damage was done to the product.)

4030562624_f9e73a9d76.jpg

See no damage
4029807897_a2ab6529a4.jpg

All my juice was perfectly labeled and had child proof caps
4030563226_570c7ef56a.jpg

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi Swagg

thanks for this very nice post
it explains the process -- and the hic cup --:p

very well,

and with a nice happy ending --

it will put a lot of peeps minds at rest --

coming from one of our customers these reports carry a little more weight than when we give our reassurances to you all.......:)

thanks Swagg -----:)

watch out ,
thejoker is in your package poppin' all your bubblewrap !!!!!!:p:p

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I get my orders from them in about 8 days, 2 or 3 day to customs in sf calf. a day or 12 hr in customs 2 or3 days to abi. tx And the next day I get them. No problems and I love the 60mg 30ml juice mix.

Thank you, tiiams,

as I said it is good to have you all come in here and give each other some reassurances, it means a lot to hear from other customers when you are waiting and wondering about your own package.

Thank you all for your help in here-- it is lovely to see you all being generous and sharing experiences with each other.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
What I want to know is why the package has to wander all over GUANGZHOU? It's sent to, dispatched from, sorted by, and sent to again? That must be one big building! Now it will be sent to customs in the same building and dispatched to foreign hands...no wonder they look a bit worse for wear by the time we get them!
Happy Halloween!

halooweendraculaa.gif

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
What I want to know is why the package has to wander all over GUANGZHOU? It's sent to, dispatched from, sorted by, and sent to again? That must be one big building! Now it will be sent to customs in the same building and dispatched to foreign hands...no wonder they look a bit worse for wear by the time we get them!
Happy Halloween!

halooweendraculaa.gif

ha ha ha -- sounds like they have a ball -- they have discovered my favourite gane--

pass the parcel !!!!!!!!

first one to drop it has to examine it,

then it gets sent on !!!!!
8-o8-o

xxJRockxx

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I have a small E-cig business for the local folks in my area that aren't saavvy enough to get online (it's way too crowded on the internet.) I order mostly from Eastmall and BestEcig (they both have their own niches.) I usually get my product super quick once it leaves China. I track it on EMS and USPS and it rarely gets handed over to US Customs. HOWEVER, I'm freaking out because I have 3 orders that were ALL turned over to US Customs. One on the 19th, one on the 24th and one today (27th.) This seems odd to me. I try to make my orders smaller so they are discreet ($500 or less) and I've never had a problem. Am I worried for no reason or does this seem abnormal? Love the thread btw.

xxJRockxx
handed in to customs is normal
read the shipping fac--

you will see that we do allow for a couple of days in customs
in our allowance of -- 7 - 10 business days :)

Last edited:

xxJRockxx

Unregistered Supplier
xxJRockxx
handed in to customs is normal
read the shipping fac--

you will see that we do allow for a couple of days in customs
in our allowance of -- 7 - 10 business days :)
Yeah, I order a lot and most come straight through with little or no time in customs. When I hit 11 days with customs I got a little nervous...but I got yesterday. Along with another that I ordered much more recently. Thanks for the pep talk. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread