Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yeah, I order a lot and most come straight through with little or no time in customs. When I hit 11 days with customs I got a little nervous...but I got yesterday. Along with another that I ordered much more recently. Thanks for the pep talk. :D

No worries, jrock

thats what we do, we talk you thru, and hold your hand if you need us to,

we are always happy to help with advice --
and to just talk about most anything you want to duscuss............

who luva ya baby -------:pervy::pervy:

Dankery

Nov 12, 2009
my order shipped the on the 12th. The status of my order changed on saturday to this, anyone know what it means? :

"Foreign International Dispatch, November 15, 2009, 1:43 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP Origin Post is Preparing Shipment Foreign Acceptance, November 13, 2009, 9:05 pm"

I was wondering if they still have problems with the e-liquid getting through customs. Im in texas too so i hope im lucky and get it all tomorrow(today) like texasvol. i heard that status means its goin through customs but im hoping against hope that it will go well and my DSE901 and 100ml of e-liquid will get here before my camping trip thursday!?!? pray for me!!!

/OFFTOPIC I just came down with a pretty painful bacterial lung infection that i think i wouldn't have gotten had not been SMOKING CIGARETTES... nuff said.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Lol, I figured I'd give my shipping story and hopefully it will answer questions that others have.

10/10/09
- I placed my order using a Certified Paypal Account. (I say this because it clears instantly and the order will be dispatched the next day)

10/11/09- My order was dispatched

10/12-17/09- My order was processed
through Chinese Customs and returned to EMS then was dispatched for delivery on the next flight to the East Coast (Order will appear as in GUANGZHOU/dispatched from sorting center for a few days, don't panic)

10/18/09- Order landed at JFK in NY

10/20/09- Mailman at my door. (signature required..thanks Eastmall ;) )

Below are some pictures of my order as it arrived. (US Customs did a number on the box, but no damage was done to the product.)

4030562624_f9e73a9d76.jpg

See no damage
4029807897_a2ab6529a4.jpg

All my juice was perfectly labeled and had child proof caps
4030563226_570c7ef56a.jpg

This is such an informative and helpful poat --
I just had to give it a bump-----

Thank you Swagg-- you are always helpful
and reassuring for other customers.:)

Dankery

Nov 12, 2009
its a little disheartening to say the least when its been 12 days. The tracking info for my order on the USPS's website has not changed in a week and two days. 7-10 days? if it comes tomorrow or wednesday, i wont complain, however if i have to wait till after thanksgiving and black-friday-weekend to get it i will not be a happy. we will see... we will see. i was all excited thinking id have it in like 6-7 days n what not but that seems laughable now... :confused:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
its a little disheartening to say the least when its been 12 days. The tracking info for my order on the USPS's website has not changed in a week and two days. 7-10 days? if it comes tomorrow or wednesday, i wont complain, however if i have to wait till after thanksgiving and black-friday-weekend to get it i will not be a happy. we will see... we will see. i was all excited thinking id have it in like 6-7 days n what not but that seems laughable now... :confused:

oh, Dan, ---
lets not get all excited about this,
now where exactly is this package--
has it left china--
is it in the US
who has it-- US\ delivery system

if this is the case then we have done all we can do
and got it as far as we can,
now it is up to US\ delivery system to get it the rest of the way

we do have some that seem to get stuck a little bit along the way,
and others that seem to have a tail wind and almost seem to get there overnite-( but not really)

we honestly do the very best we can,
we really and truly do want you to be happy
we absolutely don't want to see you in here being all upset........

don't be all upset, we are hoping it gets to you as quick as a flash too,

Di ------

Dankery

Nov 12, 2009
Thank you Di! I understand where you guys are coming from, sorry for being such a nervous Nancy. I Guess more than anything I'm Just frustrated with usps and US customs. Tracking on the usps site still says the package left Guangzhou, so I assume it's in the US somewhere but just where it is is the question =\ might I suggest shipping the liquid and electronics seprately? From what iv researched in the week the tracking info hasn't changed, it sounds like customs is rummaging through my package trying to figure out what it is. Alas I will ask you to separate all subsequent orders in an attempt to avoid anymore delays. :) I'm banking on it coming today or tomorrow and that this will be my last pack of analogs but ur right Di, I guess you can't win em all and sometimes they just drag their heels along the way, maybe investigate instant teleportation, I think that would keep the nicotine fiends Like me at bay :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thank you Di! I understand where you guys are coming from, sorry for being such a nervous Nancy. I Guess more than anything I'm Just frustrated with usps and US customs. Tracking on the usps site still says the package left Guangzhou, so I assume it's in the US somewhere but just where it is is the question =\ might I suggest shipping the liquid and electronics seprately? From what iv researched in the week the tracking info hasn't changed, it sounds like customs is rummaging through my package trying to figure out what it is. Alas I will ask you to separate all subsequent orders in an attempt to avoid anymore delays. :) I'm banking on it coming today or tomorrow and that this will be my last pack of analogs but ur right Di, I guess you can't win em all and sometimes they just drag their heels along the way, maybe investigate instant teleportation, I think that would keep the nicotine fiends Like me at bay :)

aaaah, you are definitely a keeper , Dan,

it is quite normal to be anxious and even frustrated,
when waiting for a package, we have all been there !!:)
throw USPS and US customs into the mix -- and we now have
almost panic stations --8-o
then add a pinch of tracking- tracking- where the hell is it ??:-x
and we are now into the OMG is it ever going to get here stages-:p

you could try separate shipping for hardware and liquids,
altho I cant say it will make a great deal of difference,
we have had packages stuck in customs with no liquid at all,
and others pass thru lightening fast with large amounts of liquids,:)

so quite honestly, it really is luck of the draw,
and who is working that day,
and how hard they want to work that day -:D

now that instant teleportation Idea sounds like a good one to me
get started on it, and let us know as soon as you have it in a working prototype..............:D

get around and find this Dr Who guy here in em forum,
he has a Tardis,
you could get together and work something out -- :)

hope you get it soon hun, fingers crossed for you --:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I just posted this in another thread, but wanted to be sure you all read it-- so here it is again-----------------
Humble request -- Please don't shoot the messenger ---
we are doing all we can --- it is the time of year ---
-and happens every year at this time ------

OK guys,

The time has come – the Walrus said ------hahaha

it is less than 1 month to xmas
and with the inevitable onslaught of packages getting shipped around for gifting
and we are seeing build ups, and some huge delays in airports,
we do everything for it to leave our hands quickly
but after that we – like you –
are at the mercy of your local customs, and delivery services
we have everything crossed for you here—
fingers, toes, legs, and eyes -----
but tracking is very lagged --
many packages are now reaching 10 days not delivered
so get used to it, it will get worse before it gets better
now in the build up to xmas------
suk it up guys, this happens every year

I did warn you all a month ago------------
Now we all cross our fingers and pray for good tail winds,
And gentle customs officers, speedy mail carriers…………

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
i received my order today around 1230 and am vaping now!!!! :D
from the 15th when it left china till yesterday (23rd) my package sat in customs, but its here now. :) its just like a thought, someone at the customs office is VERY lazy lol:p

aaaaaah, dan,

you will be punished,

you made us all worry, and you worried yourself,

we had everything crossed,
and you wore a hole in the floor to the front door by pacing so much-----

gadget is a lazy sod sometimes,
and sometimes he is just just a plain nuisance----
either way he is the bain of our lives -------:-x

but, it is all good, now-----:)

I am very happy for you------

I will add you to my list of peeps
to reassure others who have these same worries as you did--:)

when you see them in here sad , and worried,
please come and hold their hand and give them a lil' reasuring cuddle
as I do with all of lovely folks in here.

Vaporista

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Cape Town, South Africa
Hello Sweetness,

Well after the China-Dubai 10 day bottleneck my juice sprouted wings (it must be true, those Red Bull ads) and flew south to my doorstep inside 4 days. Ok 14 days in all, and I guess I can consider myself lucky that I beat the worst of the Xmas rush and I did not have customs rummaging around for free Xmas presents,:lol:
But it's here:). So be still my beating heart. :D By the way what is the juice labeled DK-TAB:confused:

V.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hello Sweetness,

Well after the China-Dubai 10 day bottleneck my juice sprouted wings (it must be true, those Red Bull ads) and flew south to my doorstep inside 4 days. Ok 14 days in all, and I guess I can consider myself lucky that I beat the worst of the Xmas rush and I did not have customs rummaging around for free Xmas presents,:lol:
But it's here:). So be still my beating heart. :D By the way what is the juice labeled DK-TAB:confused:

V.

Hi vaporista

I am sooooo happy for you,--

I get so worried for oyu all, when there are delays,
and then I get all excited when it gets there ---
you would think it was my danged package !!!!!!!:)

Yes, I do love the Red Bull ads,
some of them are just so darn cute-----

88339808.jpg

Luckily yes, be still my beating heart also --:p
you have beaten the xmas rush and crush and pileup ----8-o

DK - TAB = DeKang - Turkish American Blend
this is a very nice flava of juice ---- hahaha I like it ---:)

Deschain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
England
i received my order today around 1230 and am vaping now!!!! :D
from the 15th when it left china till yesterday (23rd) my package sat in customs, but its here now. :) its just like a thought, someone at the customs office is VERY lazy lol:p

I had the same experience...it took around 4 days from my clicking the "place your order" tab to my parcel arriving in the UK (great job EM & EMS), but once it hit the UK, things slowed down horribly, it sat around in UK customs for another 4 or 5 days then I waited another 2 or 3 days for the postal service to do their bit.

Moral of the story = Customs people are bloody lazy and should be poked repeatedly with sharp sticks. :-x

I placed a second order with EM a few days ago, it seems a bit slower China-side this time...but that is to be expected at this time of the year...so no complaints so long as it gets here before Christmas. :)

Photon

Nov 18, 2009
Well 1st post on the forum and 1st Ecig purchase ever .... 15 days (inc wkends) to the UK, and since it was my 1st order it was a little long to wait. Mine shot through customs the delay being in China but hey I knew it wouldnt arrive next day (despite my desire) so I'm certainly not complaining.:cool:

So I got a Janty stick and a load of Juice flavours So what can I say now I've tried vaping ....

OMG This Is tooooo good

I was worried that my order might get Lost in the Post : WRONG
I was woriried the Flavours might taste Synthetic : WRONG
I was worried the mixing juice wouldnt be crystal clear/clean : WRONG

Cant thank you enough Eastmall you've done me proud ... great flavours (tried 4 so far & love em DR Pep, Menthol, Malb, Pineapple)
My package arrived this morning : I was 3 analogs off of opening another pack of 'roll ur own' ... good timing or what
And I havent had an analog since it arrived :D

This is really ridiculous but ...

I'm getting to the stage in life when I dont want to tell people how old I am. But I'm sitting here feeling like a little kid that just got the best ever xmas present :lol:

Thank you EASTMALL :thumbs:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Well 1st post on the forum and 1st Ecig purchase ever .... 15 days (inc wkends) to the UK, and since it was my 1st order it was a little long to wait. Mine shot through customs the delay being in China but hey I knew it wouldnt arrive next day (despite my desire) so I'm certainly not complaining.:cool:

So I got a Janty stick and a load of Juice flavours So what can I say now I've tried vaping ....

OMG This Is tooooo good

I was worried that my order might get Lost in the Post : WRONG
I was woriried the Flavours might taste Synthetic : WRONG
I was worried the mixing juice wouldnt be crystal clear/clean : WRONG

Cant thank you enough Eastmall you've done me proud ... great flavours (tried 4 so far & love em DR Pep, Menthol, Malb, Pineapple)
My package arrived this morning : I was 3 analogs off of opening another pack of 'roll ur own' ... good timing or what
And I havent had an analog since it arrived :D

This is really ridiculous but ...

I'm getting to the stage in life when I dont want to tell people how old I am. But I'm sitting here feeling like a little kid that just got the best ever xmas present :lol:

Thank you EASTMALL :thumbs:

hiya Photon ---

:wub::wub::wub::hubba::hubba::hubba::wub::wub::wub: :pervy::pervy:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Many thanks to you guys got my order to the UK in good time, being my 1st order I was pleased with contents and shipping, I only had a few more ml's of juice left but glad my order came in time now I am all topped up again and will use you again when I'm running out.

Glad to be of service - titan,
and happy that it all went smoothly for you--
they usually do,
but we do have an occasional hic cup,
so it is good to have you guys come in with your
praises and encouragement for those who have to wait
and try to be patient cos their plane didn't have a tail wind
or cos the gadget is sitting on a few packages ------
8-o8-o

it really does help those who are worried
to hear that even after a little while of waiting --
most of them do eventually get thru OK --
:):)

Hokkaidomist

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
USA, North Carolina
Is this normal?..... I know its the "Season" and all but....

I ordered 4 EM4s from Eastmall on the 25 and order process and i recieved tracking numbers on the 26 and showed tracking info on the 26-27, but nothing since then. this is what i have on the tracking from EMS listed below:
Timing Site Status   2009-11-26 20:10:00 City of Guangzhou Posting   2009-11-26 21:13:00 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center   2009-11-26 22:02:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center   2009-11-27 00:11:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

So from here its been 7 ish business days plus or minus 1 and no movement shown on EMS or USPS tracking both say the same thing. Should I be contacting Eastmall yet? or wait it out? I know its the season, but I figured after a 7 days they should have scanned the package once even if it missed previously.

okay im done raising one ounce of hell.:evil:

what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread