Status
Not open for further replies.

NINJIAO

Mar 6, 2010
MALAYSIA
I just received a package from Eastmall and from the time it first posted to delivery was just 8 days. I don't think it's all that bad from China.

Yeah, i ordered mine on sunday(2nd). but it was may day. so shipping was despatched on 4th(the day i receive the tracking number). Just now i checked, my package has already release from my local custom. Estimate tomorrow or Monday should reach my doorstep. That's like 4 days from China to Malaysia. :D

I think it all depends on the customs and have little to do with EM, EMS or your local delivery guy. :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yeah, i ordered mine on sunday(2nd). but it was may day. so shipping was despatched on 4th(the day i receive the tracking number). Just now i checked, my package has already release from my local custom. Estimate tomorrow or Monday should reach my doorstep. That's like 4 days from China to Malaysia. :D

I think it all depends on the customs and have little to do with EM, EMS or your local delivery guy. :)

you are right in most of that ninjiao

customs can have a great deal to do with the shipping to delivery to your hands time..........

we say to you, and it is the best we can do --

7 - 10 business days from us -Eastmall -
to your country customs port of entry --

that is the best we can do ( anyone can do )

we have no control over the mail systems of different countries,
and no control over the customs of different countries.

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
I got my parcel at last yesterday 08/05/2010 after it was shipped on the 16/04/2010.:D I now know this is not the norm and it happened because of a two mistakes being made. I had EM sending it to my PO Box address not knowing that when it get to South Africa it get's handed over to a courier company called TNT Express and as they politely informed me after a lot of trouble Rick and David went threw to trace it for me is that they don't deliver to PO Boxes:lol:And the other mistake was made when EM swapped two numbers in my phone number around namely 27 instead of 72 so TNT could not get hold of me hey I don't blame anybody mistakes happen:) I just want to thank Rick and David again for all the trouble they went threw to help me find my parcel that is what I call customer service and that is why EM now have another loyal customer forever. My order was perfect everything in excellent condition the box did not even have a dent in it and everything I ordered was in the box. So for all you guys out there that get's worried about your orders just believe in EM they will sort you out I know I was doubting them at one stage and I hereby give them my wholehearted apology you guys rock:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Thanks Again
Martin

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Glad you got sorted. :DFrom all the people that I know off, you are now the fifth South-African that is a proud Indulgence owner. There might be many more that we just do not know off.:confused:

Thanks BartS and thank you again for your support via PM's in my time of insecurity you where a huge help and made a friend in vaping forever.:)

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Imagine, you get pulled over with flavoring of brandy , or whiskey on your breath, and the breathalyser comes back negative lol!
But I'm vaping EM's Brandy E-Liquid at the moment:w00t: so I maybe over the legal limit over here:lol: Vaping Brandy and I don't even drink any alcohol at all ever.:confused:

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Imagine, you get pulled over with flavoring of brandy , or whiskey on your breath, and the breathalyser comes back negative lol!

:lol:That can be fun. Glad to catch you on here just a big huge thanks again I'm so impressed with my stuff I don't know where to begin:D busy charging batteries like it's going out of fashion over here 8-o and I bought a whole lot so this is going to take some time. I also want to publicly and officially apologize for any undeserved comments I made towards you I am someone that can and always owes up to his mistakes.:)

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Think nothing more of it Martin .

I take more then many people think, I listen, and deal with whatver comes my way. If you knew how some people treated me, and the names they call me, you might not exhale for a minute or so.

I just walk along side until things are righted, then smile when there smiling.

Enjoy your new goodies :)
:lol:That can be fun. Glad to catch you on here just a big huge thanks again I'm so impressed with my stuff I don't know where to begin:D busy charging batteries like it's going out of fashion over here 8-o and I bought a whole lot so this is going to take some time. I also want to publicly and officially apologize for any undeserved comments I made towards you I am someone that can and always owes up to his mistakes.:)

Corpo

Mar 11, 2010
Northern Michigan
Just received my second EM order, had my girlfriend's DSE901 starter kit, 3 atties, and 100ml of juice. Was surprised to find the starter kit in a very nice presentation box, for some reason I thought they came loose. Haven't tested the atomizers yet, but I am loving the e-cigar juice! We ordered on Wednesday and despite the holiday it was delivered this morning, you guys have REALLY stepped up the shipping game in the last six months. Thanks so much EM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread