Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
From experience; China deliveries usually arrive amazingly quick but occasionally not. I find it safest to keep at least a three week supply at hand as insurance to make certain I don't ever again get tempted to buy a pack of analogs. Maybe this won't be necessary in a future where we can drop by Costco for a six-pack of atomizers and a pint of Ry4 juice;-)

BeingBekah: I live with 3 shepherdy/wolfy looking mutts but can't place the breed or breeds of your handsome big eared guy. What is he?
Looks like a Basenji, but I'd need to see the whole body. :)

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
BeingBekah: I live with 3 shepherdy/wolfy looking mutts but can't place the breed or breeds of your handsome big eared guy. What is he?
He's a GSD (german sheperd dog). Mixed American/European bloodlines, bred for work not for show (what some breeders have done to the GSD and other breeds should be criminal). His name is Bear, he's about 7 mo. old, and he's a big goof ball. No sign yet of any aggressiveness, which means I'm doing my job right. :)

They're amazing animals, aren't they? Bear is very close to figuring out door knobs!! :shock:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Not blaming Eastmall... guess I shouldn't blame EMS either... Just frustrated. My crappy starter PV's are dying as we speak... don't want to break down and go back to the analogs.

Finally posted on the EMS site today, so now I can start stalking them instead of Di. ;)

noooooooooooooooooooo,

stay here and play with me,

I like to talk to you all, and I love it when we play silly !!!!!
:):):)

I can say absolutely and in all honesty,

we do really try very hard to please you all--

we start tracking packages after 5 days
and put them on a watch list if they dont show after 7 days,
we try really hard, but sometimes, customs and mail carriers are just determined to make things difficult for us and you --

so we too get really frustrated,
I cannot count the number of times I have said to -
a customs liason officer or to a USPS liason person ----

*** please hold ***

because I am afraid of what will pop out of my mouth

if I dont stop and take a deep breath !!!!!!-

KMA-1.jpg

:oops::oops::pervy::pervy::-x:-x:-x8-o8-o:oops::oops::oops:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
From experience; China deliveries usually arrive amazingly quick but occasionally not. I find it safest to keep at least a three week supply at hand as insurance to make certain I don't ever again get tempted to buy a pack of analogs. Maybe this won't be necessary in a future where we can drop by Costco for a six-pack of atomizers and a pint of Ry4 juice;-)

yes Kona gives good advice here

I keep always on hand a *** MINIMUM ***

3 month supply of attys and juice

I am living for the day we can go to the mall and buy supplies also

Bekah ----
the beautiful Boy- and I am sure it is a boy -- looks so handsome ---

is he a Belgian shepherd ??

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
noooooooooooooooooooo,

stay here and play with me,

I like to talk to you all, and I love it when we play silly !!!!!:):):)

I can say absolutely and in all honesty,

we do really try very hard to please you all--

we start tracking packages after 5 days
and put them on a watch list if they dont show after 7 days,
we try really hard, but sometimes, customs and mail carriers are just determined to make things difficult for us and you --

so we too get really frustrated,
I cannot count the number of times I have said to -
a customs liason officer or to a USPS liason person ----

*** please hold ***

because I am afraid of what will pop out of my mouth
if I dont stop and take a deep breath !!!!!!-

KMA-1.jpg

:oops::oops::pervy::pervy::-x:-x:-x8-o8-o:oops::oops::oops:
Hehe.. love the stuff on my cat series. We 'preciates ya, Di. I wouldn't mind giving some customs officers/postal officials a good cussin' either. :evil:

This won't keep me from ordering from y'all again. I'll just be sure to do so well in advance next time. This time I didn't really have a choice... discovered vaping, discovered the kits I bought elsewhere were crap, did my research and decided on another model, and ordered. I hoped the ones I had would last me, and they still might...

Wish I had the money to buy a kit from a local supplier to tide me over so I could stop stressing, but I've already spent WAY too much on PVs and accesories. It'll be my last resort. Problem is buying a pack or two of analogs is cheaper...

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
He's a GSD (german sheperd dog). Mixed American/European bloodlines, bred for work not for show (what some breeders have done to the GSD and other breeds should be criminal). His name is Bear, he's about 7 mo. old, and he's a big goof ball. No sign yet of any aggressiveness, which means I'm doing my job right. :)

They're amazing animals, aren't they? Bear is very close to figuring out door knobs!! :shock:

Yes, I see the Belgian in him

he is gorgeous -- and if you let him know you are the pack leader,

lots of love, and firm but loving disipline, --

you will have no problems with him,

rather like a man really *** hahahah
:w00t::w00t::w00t:

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Di; love you, but have to tell you that Belgians, who look similar, are a different breed of work dog. Our pack is here: <Dog profile for Bo Peep, a female Belgian Malinois/Breed Unknown>

Our Bo Peep is part Belgian and her boyfriend in the second and third pics is full blooded. Both shepherd breeds have strong work drives. Obediance and agility classes and long walks are a good thing for work breeds. A tired work dog is a good work dog:) A work dog without a job will create their own job - and you won't like it:-(

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
Di; love you, but have to tell you that Belgians, who look similar, are a different breed of work dog. Our pack is here: <Dog profile for Bo Peep, a female Belgian Malinois/Breed Unknown>

Our Bo Peep is part Belgian and her boyfriend in the second and third pics is full blooded. Both shepherd breeds have strong work drives. Obediance and agility classes and long walks are a good thing for work breeds. A tired work dog is a good work dog:) A work dog without a job will create their own job - and you won't like it:-(
Yup, we do agility to keep him busy (and happy). Just the little stuff. He's still a baby after all.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
:w00t: he totally has a Basenji face! I swear, but it would be the curly tail to seal the deal............... he must still have to grow into those ears or something.. :rolleyes:

hahahaha yes, the curly tail
and no barking of course would be a basenji traits for sure

and yes, he sure does look like he needs to grow into those ears ,

what a sweety - hahahaah

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

OMG, I think I am in love, haha puppy love --

they are just gorgeous, I love shepherds, and my sister had a friend who has a Belgian shepherd, and I fell in love with her - she was called Dallas.

they are just beautiful Kona.

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
I Love German Shepards! Grew up with them. Too smart for their own good sometimes. :D Have had 6 of them. All rescue dogs. My latest is a girl but also called Bear. She was named Lil' Bear and we couldn't change the name cuz she wouldn't listen to other names because she was already 3 1/2 when I got her. So it's Bear for short. But that's really a boy name. :oops:
Edit: I love Belgian Shepards toooo!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I Love German Shepards! Grew up with them. Too smart for their own good sometimes. :D Have had 6 of them. All rescue dogs. My latest is a girl but also called Bear. She was named Lil' Bear and we couldn't change the name cuz she wouldn't listen to other names because she was already 3 1/2 when I got her. So it's Bear for short. But that's really a boy name. :oops:
Edit: I love Belgian Shepards toooo!

Yes, I have always loved German shepherds, and only discovered Belgian shepherds about 15 years ago,
they are the most beautiful of dogs,
I have always had lil poodles,
but I do adore the shepherds for beauty and grace.
:thumbs::thumbs:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Does this mean my package is still in China? The US?

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment-Foreign International Dispatch, January 05, 2010, 10:50 am, SHENZHEN, CHINA PEOPLES REP-Foreign Acceptance, January 04, 2010, 3:21 am

I'm so confused8-o

Foreign International Dispatch, January 05, 2010, 10:50 am, SHENZHEN,

sounds like they are getting it ready for foreign international dispatch to me----- so getting it onto a plane to your country ------

Dunno Timmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - but mine is looking to be stuck on that same description, foreign acceptance, but from Jan 13th. Strange, perhaps its come through and just not been scanned again.

yes it takes USPS forever sometimes to scan them in when they hit usa shores

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
EEK!! Another battery switch died on me today, leaving me with 2 sorta working batts and 2 attys, one of which has become very weak. I'm starting to sweat here... 8-o

EMS is saying "dispatched from sorting center," so hopefully that means it's on its way from China... MLK day will delay it an extra day at least, but maybe I'll get it next week. I sure hope so!! :nun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread