Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
EEK!! Another battery switch died on me today, leaving me with 2 sorta working batts and 2 attys, one of which has become very weak. I'm starting to sweat here... 8-o

EMS is saying "dispatched from sorting center," so hopefully that means it's on its way from China... MLK day will delay it an extra day at least, but maybe I'll get it next week. I sure hope so!! :nun:

hahahah, fingers crossed bekah,

I have mine crossed for you as well,8-o

I think it should be there soon ,
so Just vape gently and keep your atty wet. :w00t:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Ok today is day 10 (business day) for me, so I'm hoping to get a package in the mail.................. there has been no further tracking info, even with me checking every 5 minutes. :w00t:

yes, it is a bugger isnt it, --

refresh, ---- refresh - refresh - :pervy::pervy::pervy::cry::cry:

---------------
buttonpushed2-1.gif
---------------

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I think the trick is to buy something every week, that way you'll just keep recieving stuff each week - and no worries. :w00t:

yes, it sounds like it is coming closer now wild,

and yes, wouldnt it be good to have orders every week or so,

then we would get parcels every week or so,

it would be one long party,

of ripping and tearing of paper and boxes ---

----------- yiiippppeeeeeeee -- :w00t::w00t::thumbs::thumbs:

iguanaman3

Mar 12, 2009
My order was delivered yesterday but I ordered 2 Stick manual kits/with juice and only received one Stick, all the juice was complete. I used the EM customer service email but i haven't got a response. That kit was for my son who has quit smoking with me so he is out of luck. I was hoping you could speed things up a bit, my order number is 7305. I love the stick I got and the juice is great.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
My order was delivered yesterday but I ordered 2 Stick manual kits/with juice and only received one Stick, all the juice was complete. I used the EM customer service email but i haven't got a response. That kit was for my son who has quit smoking with me so he is out of luck. I was hoping you could speed things up a bit, my order number is 7305. I love the stick I got and the juice is great.

checking now for you

will organise a shipout asap......

Yes, the stick is a nice ecig, it is easy to use and the battys last a good time.

please be sure to read the tips and tricks for it----

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/eastmall-ecigarette/52294-stick-tips-n-tricks.html

and remember to be very careful - NOT TO FLOOD IT

other than that it will be a good pv for you I am sure..
:)

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks for you help, Di. You are right about battery life, I'm getting 5 hours at least from my Stick and those 801 carts really hold alot of juice.:rolleyes:

Yes, 5 hours is good --
that is what I was getting consistently with mine also

and yes, I am the biggest fan of the 801 attys and carts--

they hold 1.1mls of juice and when filled properly, you can get 60 -80 puffs from a 801 cart, making it last for about 30 - 40 minutes depending on how you vape .

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
Mine's still showing "Origin post is preparing shipment" on USPS. Dispatched on the 3rd. Had to break down and buy some stuff from a local supplier. :(

But on the bright side, I'm glad to see yours made it through customs quickly, Wildsky. I was getting paranoid about customs seizing small orders of PV's because they've got their panties in a twist about the recent ruling in our favor. Maybe it'll just be a few days now. I was hoping to get it this week, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Oh thats not nice beingbekah.

My shippment is now in Omaha, which means if all goes to plan it will be here tomorrow. Our saturday mail is a little bit iffy so I don't know. Could be Monday.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, January 22, 2010, 6:45 am, OMAHA, NE 68108
Inbound Out of Customs, January 21, 2010, 3:25 pm
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, January 20, 2010, 12:15 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, January 14, 2010, 12:18 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign Acceptance, January 13, 2010, 9:12 pm

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
Friggin' yay!! It's finally in the States!! Now... c'mon customs...

• Inbound International Arrival, January 22, 2010, 5:15 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
  • Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
  • Foreign International Dispatch, January 15, 2010, 2:05 pm, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
  • Foreign Acceptance, January 14, 2010, 8:55 pm

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
OK Guys

listen up

often it is in USA but just hasnt been scanned in by airport customs
we have seen them sitting in New York airport and the slack buggers dont get to scan them in for a week !!!!!!!!!!!!

they need a good kick up the -"you know where !!~!!"

but they all eventually do get scanned and so do get there,
it is just so frustrating I know------

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: sometimes we can see they are in customs but not scanned,
and there is nothing we can do cos we have info that there are packages there from flights we were on, but no details like order numbers,
-------

talk about pulling your hair out !!!!!! 8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o

gnsmith

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Springfield, Ohio
David or Di, I hope you don't mind me asking you a question.

I placed a pretty large order on the 15th. I received my tracking number and it was shipped on the 16th.

I decided today to check on the shipping progress and I noticed that I have been issued a second tracking number dated today the 23rd.

Does this mean I had some items back ordered, or did my order get returned and had to be re-shipped. My order number is #7581

Thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread