Shipping Status Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
- ELA Stratas should be finished up machining this afternoon and we'll start assembling those and I expect to start shipping shortly.

- All the P+ Stratas have shipped (with the exception of those orders that also had ELA stratas on them, which will start shipping asap).

- Simplicity and Simplicity Strata orders. Not going as fast as I wanted (never does), but I should be about halfway through by Friday, maybe a bit further, I'll give you a detailed update on Friday exactly where we sit, not too much longer on these though as shipping has really picked up on these.

- ELA working on the current batch of 25 (you should have received shipping notices, and I hope to have them out on Friday and Monday, so youre tracking should update over the next few business days. I'll start on the next batch after that which should be through approximately order 16745 (orders through August 9th).

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
- ELA working on the current batch of 25 (you should have received shipping notices, and I hope to have them out on Friday and Monday, so youre tracking should update over the next few business days. I'll start on the next batch after that which should be through approximately order 16745 (orders through August 9th).

Good news order #16468 moving into the on deck batters circle :)

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
-P+ Strata: I have about 40 more P+ Strata to ship. We are machining the extra long switch posts (which will be free of charge) for them to work better with the Shorter IMR batteries as the existing switch posts on your P+ are too short to add enough washers. We should have those posts done being machined today and I estimate we should be able to get them out Monday and Tuesday.

David

have those been shipped out yet? I keep on postponing any play time with my Stratas not becos Im lazy or have no time but because I'm waiting on those dang longer contacts! :)

Phillyskater101

Jan 20, 2014
Illinois
I have received my 18500 precise simp ti..
Is there serial number in these baby's (1 of 35 seems like a thing to celebrate)

What Atty's do people suggest
For this 20mm beauty? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a DID from mmvapers that I haven't used yet cause I'm waiting for the sims to come in. But those are 20mm

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
I bought a DID from mmvapers that I haven't used yet cause I'm waiting for the sims to come in. But those are 20mm

Those are my favorite RBA's!

IreB6Eh.jpg

9l9bdee.jpg

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Every time I send an email to them they just say that it should be sent out at the end of the week… which was over 5 weeks ago

Yeah, that's not encouraging at all.

I refuse to tip-toe around the issue of poor customer service. It astonishes me that I can pay my hard-earned cash for something and be mislead by some fictitious delivery date. I would not have a problem at all if the date stated when I ordered was accurately portrayed, which was two weeks. I would rather have been told the truth - and not had any false expectations. Just tell me it takes two months, and meet your commitment. It's just poor business practice to regularly not meet stated delivery times.

Last edited:

High Voltage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Detroit, MI
I emailed, again, and asked Amanda what the deal was with my order....I'd gotten the "early next week" reply two weeks ago (ordered February 2.) I'd received e-notice on Tuesday....I received a reply that she'd checked my order and it had been taken to the post office, and that the tracking should update, which, it has not. Strange that Cloud 9 in England had product in stock, yet, I'm only a state away, and nothing. I receive my orders from 5 pawns (CA), and Nicoticket (Nebraska) in two days, via priority mail. I was getting down on myself for being impatient, but this is starting to second guess myself.

High Voltage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Detroit, MI
I actually ordered Jan 31, along with my best friend...both have electronic notices, no movement. He has a Simplicity 18350. His concern is that he works for a well known band, and they are getting set to tour for 9 weeks. He's wanting to pick up another Simplicity for the road, but is now considering other options, as he has to have it before leaving. (He needs more battery life than the little 350s). As of now he's just hoping to get his Strata.

Anyhow I'm done posting about this until it shows up, it just ends up bumming me out more than anything.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
No updates on the simplicity yet?

Hi Phillyskater, as of Saturday, we are about halfway through the Simplicity orders (RDA and Simplicity units). Please know i'm not throwing out estimated ship dates to purposely mislead, they truly are my best estimates which i know i keep missing, and i apologize for that. We are working non stop, even coming in weekends to get it done. I apologize for the delay and we'll get them out.

Good morning JollyRogers, You and others that received tracking notices early in the week will ship tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread