Shipping Status Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielsuzuki

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Katy, Texas
Oh thank goodness! I'm a really patient guy, but I was getting worried. The build thread is closed due to some really crappy smack talking, so I thought if mention that I've run two successful dual coil builds that are similar to what a 306 on crack feels like. I've got some 24 gauge kanthal coming tomorrow, so I'll keep the faithful posted on new builds. Also, I found some good deals on dental pick sets and micro screwdrivers at harbor freight here in Houston. vape proud gang!

edit - I've found that the coil needs to be at the median point of the deck so the air is directed at the center of the coil.

Last edited:

Danielsuzuki

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Katy, Texas
image.jpg image.jpg

This is the only pic I took, and I ran it just like this. I had to hold the battery in my hand, and use my Swiss Army knife to make the battery negative connection, as I haven't received my simplicity 18500 yet. I made a wood jig to hold the battery and atomizer in place while I held onto the knife, using the bottle opener to make contact with the bottom of the battery, and the knife blade to make contact with the atomizer body. Still my original coil setup. I'll make a vid as soon as I receive my simplicity, it's a bit difficult to hold onto everything with a camera going at the same time.

Edit: This build for me produces comparable vapor to my ZAP, but with almost twice the throat hit and better flavor with the same liquid, Boba's bounty.

Last edited:

wesweswes

Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
london
Hi Super T.

I placed an order for a simplicity and Strata on 28-Jan-2014. The website stated a two week wait, i expected 3 weeks with shipping. I have yet to recieve anything. I have emailed you requesting a refund as i find this time frame unacceptable.

If you could please find the time to reply to my email i would be very thankful.

Regards

Wes

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Super T.

I placed an order for a simplicity and Strata on 28-Jan-2014. The website stated a two week wait, i expected 3 weeks with shipping. I have yet to recieve anything. I have emailed you requesting a refund as i find this time frame unacceptable.

If you could please find the time to reply to my email i would be very thankful.

Regards

Wes

No problem wes, we apologize for missing the estimated wait times by a long shot, we'll get you refunded.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hi Phillyskater, as of Saturday, we are about halfway through the Simplicity orders (RDA and Simplicity units). Please know i'm not throwing out estimated ship dates to purposely mislead, they truly are my best estimates which i know i keep missing, and i apologize for that. We are working non stop, even coming in weekends to get it done. I apologize for the delay and we'll get them out.

Good morning JollyRogers, You and others that received tracking notices early in the week will ship tomorrow.

Well here's hoping my Simplicity order #185xx is in that 1/2. :ohmy:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
No problem wes, we apologize for missing the estimated wait times by a long shot, we'll get you refunded.

You made me laugh David :laugh:
I have my 2nd ELA on order since 7/18/2013.. now that's a long shot when it comes to missing the estimated wait time...Can I get a refund? LOL!!! Don't you dare SuperT, I was only kidding....Some people have no patience, the longer I wait the more I appreciate it when it arrives ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread