Shipping status

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiMeZ

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Stroudsburg, PA
I've done that and I see that Drew has shipped it promptly. For whatever reason though it is still taking 8+ days to get from New Jersey to Pennsylvania! The tracking shows it was shipped on the 29th and left Philly sort facility Nov 2. I'm two hours from Philly and still havn't received it, arg. USPS sucks somtimes.

The worst part about it is this is my first time trying a 510. I ordered some blank carts and an extra couple atomizors on the 31st from a different vendor in NJ and they arrived Nov 2nd! The only problem here is I need the KD8 Batt to 510 atty adapter from Drew to actually use them :(

Also in this waiting period I unfortunately destroyed a KD8 batt and 510 atty trying to make my own mod :(

Last edited:

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Ordered on Sunday, still haven't gotten a shipping notice. Just sent Drew an email to see if he shipped it yet. This is my first Nhaler order, I'm a good customer of another well thought of supplier but wanted to sample some HV and Jung renewal. I hear great things about Nhaler obviously. Looking forward to hearing when it shipped...

ski

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
NJ, USA
I've done that and I see that Drew has shipped it promptly. For whatever reason though it is still taking 8+ days to get from New Jersey to Pennsylvania! The tracking shows it was shipped on the 29th and left Philly sort facility Nov 2. I'm two hours from Philly and still havn't received it, arg. USPS sucks somtimes.

Call your local post office, ask for the packages department, and give them the tracking #. They may have it and not delivered it yet for some reason.

impostor71

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Naperville, IL
Ordered on Sunday, still haven't gotten a shipping notice. Just sent Drew an email to see if he shipped it yet. This is my first Nhaler order, I'm a good customer of another well thought of supplier but wanted to sample some HV and Jung renewal. I hear great things about Nhaler obviously. Looking forward to hearing when it shipped...

Wow... That's unusual. My orders with Drew usually ships in 30min or 2hours later. Give him a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread