Shipping time from Fasttech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
6 days to 3 months.. all depends on the currents.
You need to check to ensure your ordered items are "in stock" or "ships next day". Each items tells you estimated shipping date. You should also make use of your money and buy $20 worth of stuff, at least. That also gives you free "upgraded" shipping and tracking. Just select the shipping option that fasttech suggests.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Curious how long I should expect to wait for shipping to US (NY) from Fasttech -

If anyone has an idea I would appreciate it - Hate to wait and trying to decide if I should just pay a little more for shipping from element vape

Thanks!
One of the things fasttech does to minimize their costs, so selling prices can be less, is to not try to stock everything they offer. I shop FT a time or two per week and add things that interest me to a wish list. Often they are dollar items. I wait until there is a decent size order then pull the trigger. I have everything I need to vape so the ship time doesn't matter. I waited a couple of months for my first pico because I ordered pre order and that took longer then expected. My last order was a second pico which they had in stock and came in about 10 days. Nobody comes close on selection. Prices are almost always competive. Some things only FT seems to have. I get nearly all hardware items from them.

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
Curious how long I should expect to wait for shipping to US (NY) from Fasttech -

If anyone has an idea I would appreciate it - Hate to wait and trying to decide if I should just pay a little more for shipping from element vape. Thanks!

Sometimes i want something so bad that i order it locally at a higher price, i know that feeling. But most of the time the low prices at Fasttech make waiting wortwhile.

They're pretty quick themselves, sometimes delayed by items that aren't in stock. But as soon as your order is 'despatched to overseas' it mostly depends on the destination country/area, customs, carrier. The time between placing your order and it being despatched to overseas generally takes a few days. From there it usually takes another 5 to 10 days to arrive in the Netherlands, not sure how long it would take to NY.

wiredlove

Master Lurker
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
KY
Not always pay more for shipment means faster. For example, to Europe once I paid Sweedenpost and I received later than free Singapore Post.
Same thing in the US, if you're on the East coast and order something from California, you're usually better off having something shipped USPS, unless you want to pay much more for FedEx or any UPS that involves an airplane.

UPS ground gets you exactly that. I think they may use actual ponies and wagons.

Reactions: Eskie

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
My own experience with Fast tech:
sure no-one comes close to the selection, however the Out of Stock tabs arent
up to date; never have been imho.
SO i use them for items that I'm in absolutely no hurry to get.
Its a roll of the dice. If you're going for common/popular gear, expect it to be anywhere from
2 to 7 days to be in stock at FT, like others mentioned , once the order's dispatched its OK
you will get everything. They are legit. Just my recommendation to use them for surplus
vape supplies.
Cheers, and let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread