Shipping Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

Apr 24, 2012
Australia
Hi everyone

Just wondering what the average processing time is for orders with Bionic Vapors. I have sent the store several emails with no reply.

I placed an order on 03 August and have had not had any notifications since my order and payment email.

Just starting to get a little concerned as I have read others say shipping is quite quick.

Have been stung before by dodgy vendors and I'm worried I've been stung again.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
That's odd, I replied to all messages except the ones received today as I'm trying to wrap up all orders. Can you PM me your order # and the address you sent your e-mail to? With the craziness of these last days it wouldn't surprise me if I overlooked one e-mail, but not several specially from the same person. PM me ASAP to get you sorted out! :)

Scribbles

Apr 24, 2012
Australia
Wow thanks so much for your responses. Is good to hear from others that I shouldn't worry, puts my mind at ease.

And thanks JC for replying as well. The first email I sent was a reply to the order confirmation and the second one I used 'Contact Us' on the website. Is all good, I just needed a little reassurance that my order hadn't dropped off the face of the earth.

I checked the order when I logged into my account last night and it said it was still unfulfilled, but no doubt it is close to the top of the list.

Will wait patiently, it shouldn't be too far away.

Thanks again everyone for your replies, very much appreciated.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Wow thanks so much for your responses. Is good to hear from others that I shouldn't worry, puts my mind at ease.

And thanks JC for replying as well. The first email I sent was a reply to the order confirmation and the second one I used 'Contact Us' on the website. Is all good, I just needed a little reassurance that my order hadn't dropped off the face of the earth.

I checked the order when I logged into my account last night and it said it was still unfulfilled, but no doubt it is close to the top of the list.

Will wait patiently, it shouldn't be too far away.

Thanks again everyone for your replies, very much appreciated.

Seems to be a common trait with Vapors

WE HAVE NO PATIENCE
I think I may have slowed him down. He ended up having to do my order twice the wonderful USPS ate the first one. it was a tiny 16 bottle order so if you'd like you can blame me. I got my order today and I probably wouldn't even notice if you did.

Last edited:

Scribbles

Apr 24, 2012
Australia
Agree that we HAVE NO PATIENCE. And posties tend to get uncomfortable with how much they are stalked.

Even after 3 and a half years of vaping my patience hasn't improved.

Happy to say I did receive my shipping notification the other day so order is on it's way :) I assume JC was flat out with orders which it why it took a little longer to process.

Being in Australia and having been ripped off by overseas vendors before I probably tend to get a little panicky when an order isn't processed within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread