• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Shipping to Canada from US....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I am having a difficult time trying to determine the best way to ship or if I even can(customs)....I have a few sample bottles of liquid I want to ship to QC. The package is less than a pound and no larger than a pint sized milk container.

What is the best way to go for this and how will the process go?....Thanks!

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
There are some companies that will put something like "essential oils" on the package if you ask them too. A while back I had some packages from the US, Israel and China have "E-Cig" right on the shipping label, a customs seizure magnet. I don't order much anymore from the US since the dollar crapped out along with DIY my juice and concentrates come over the border better than nic'd ejuice. I buy my nic from Canadian vendors, have enough gear and rebuildable supplies to ride the wave for a long time coming or till the dollar goes back up.

Reactions: Phantom27

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
I had no trouble at all having a liter of fluid shipped to me from my freedom smokes They used usps it came through customs without difficulty I understand they can possibly send the item back to the sender but if that would have happened to me I would be marching across this country making one whopping big scene the laws are a tad screwy and I was warned by the vendor that it is a crap shoot as to wether or not customs checks it and if they do they return it, my understanding is that usps is the best otherwise other companies charge brokerage fees. my freedoms smokes put the info on the parcel but I do admit the printing was very tiny. :)

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
Go ahead Panorama. I have had close to no problems importing 30 and 120ml bottles for the last year. Only had two returned to the same supplier, dont now how the items where identified, and one other not to my surprise because it was 1L of Base with 100mg Nic, 1 L PG and 1L VG.;)
what did you do about the items returned and how were you notified

Phantom27

Jul 21, 2015
Thornhill, Canada
Just wondering if anyone tried ordering juice from fasttech.com ? they seem to have little bottles on there for a decent price... I also heard it's a 50/50 with the CBSA, just curious if anyone tried it and dont mind sharing?

On another note the laws really don't make sense, first govt screams and yells for everyone to quit smoking, and we do, then they attack the alternative, lol yea i'd rather not go political most know what I mean:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread