Shipping to Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
I recently bought some flavour concentrates out from a vendor out of Florida shipped via USPS (w/tracking) to Korea. Well apparently it made it as far as Miami and the trail goes cold. I contacted the vendor and he's gone completely silent. It's disappeared and I'm out a considerable amount of money.

I would like to buy some flavors from Mom and Pop but am concerned about the same thing happening. Is it possible to add insurance to first-class shipping?

Regards!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
usps always go'es cold once it leaves the states and then should pick back up on the tracking when it reaches customs in the receiving country. I would use UPS its faster and you can watch the tracking and yes we offer UPS with that said I'm sure the package will show up it just may take longer. I hope this helped

Thank you Waddle
welcome to M&P

Cheers ;)

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Thanks POP! Courier services like UPS or DHL are just too expensive to Korea. They are normally the same as the cost of the goods basically doubling the price. Unfortunately there is no way to track USPS packages in Korea. Believe me as I've had many shipments come from the USA. And supposedly there is a 2% loss with first class international mail and up to a 8 week delivery. This last shipment has made me wary but hopefully only a one-off event. Thank you for your reply. I look forward to putting in my order. According to everything I've read you're a stand-up company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread