Status
Not open for further replies.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
I have a cart full at FT, and a lot on my wishlist, and was trying to decide between ordering (clone) rda's from efun/FT and hoping they show up or ordering (authentics) stateside from vapenw/eciggity and being more confident they will arrive yet paying more.

eciggity has a coupon code for tanks. RTA20. Gets you 20% off. At this point I wouldn't go overseas for shipment. Chances are too great that they won't be here before the 8th and that they will really start ramping up inspection of packages after the 8th.

Reactions: bnrkwest

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
eciggity has a coupon code for tanks. RTA20. Gets you 20% off. At this point I wouldn't go overseas for shipment. Chances are too great that they won't be here before the 8th and that they will really start ramping up inspection of packages after the 8th.

The coupon code you entered has been disabled so it can't be used.

At this point I am probably just going to say I got enough RTAs and if I want some RDAs I will wait til after the 8th to see how things shake out (and pay down my credit cards) or just buy a couple locally.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
The coupon code you entered has been disabled so it can't be used.

At this point I am probably just going to say I got enough RTAs and if I want some RDAs I will wait til after the 8th to see how things shake out (and pay down my credit cards) or just buy a couple locally.

I'm sorry Fozzy. I didn't pay attention. It was only good for a couple of days.

Reactions: bnrkwest

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Thank you @ENAUD. I'll read up.
There doesn't seem to be much info that I could find, other than Oliver's statement. Maybe it's going to be game, set, match, sooner than we'd hoped as far as getting stuff shipped in from abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread