Shorter battery?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by momtomater, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. momtomater

momtomater Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have a vision spinner 100mah and I love the battery life however with the protank 2 mini it's extremely tall and I want a shorter pv. I'm fine with a fatter one but this thing pokes out the top of my pocket on every pair of shorts and pants I wear and it drives me batty. Would prefer girly colors and one that will hold a bigger tank and not look goofy. Anyone have any ideas? I need a pretty girly blinged out pv lol

2. DesmondTheMoonbear

DesmondTheMoonbear Super Member ECF Veteran

I don't think I've ever looked into anything smaller, 100mah would probably last me all of thirty minutes of vaping, i have to have 2000mah at minimum. I didn't even know 100mah batteries were made...

Sent from the MOON, using Tapatalk MOON™

3. Sthur

Sthur Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

4. Train2

Train2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yeah, that PTMini is really tall...
    You've got a few choices -
    a) give up some MAH
    b) Give up VV
    c) Go to a mod - a Provari Mini might be just the thing (a little pricey, but everyone raves about 'em). There's also a "Bullet" mod for about half that. Silver Bullet or BB (really tiny).

5. Train2

I'm pretty sure she meant 1000 not 100!
    :)

6. momtomater

Omg. My new phone is so stupid. 1300mah** Lmao

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

7. momtomater

I don't want to lose the vv or mah. So it looks as if a mod is my only option. I'm fine with that but I don't have a clue as to what's safe or how they work. Not opposed to dropping some cash since I'm 18 weeks without a smelly ol cig I've already saved a good amount of cash.

8. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I don't own one yet but the Itaste MVP might be what you are looking for.
    I plan on getting one soon. VV and VW large battery and not extremely big overall from what I can tell.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

9. Train2

The difference, with a couple exceptions (like this MVP box, which is actually another, different option - it'll last like 2 days), is that you take the battery OUT of the thing, and put it on a charger. So you need a mod, batteries, and a charger. But the batteries and charger will work in OTHER mods, too - so you're investing, and will probably then start collecting mods like many people here
    :)
    Same safety - you want to be there while charging the batteries, that's all...

10. fourthrok

fourthrok Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

You could look into this. Not VV, but has 1300 mAh and is a bit wider than an eGo type, and shorter. The reviewers are saying it works well in a shirt pocket. I believe it's unregulated, so the volts will start out at 4.1v and work down from there as the battery depletes. Good company, I've dealt with Brent for the past 2 years. Just ordered one of these myself...thinking it might be ideal for "out and about". Not exactly stealth, but not too long, and has a decent mAh. KGO Mega batteries 1300mAh

11. momtomater

Do mods only come with the box style? Or is provari style considered a mod as well?

12. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Provari (tube) style is also a mod

Sent from my Galaxy S3

13. Train2

There's debate over what the term really means, but basically, other than the boxes, I consider anything where you REMOVE the battery to charge it - that's a "mod".
    The origin of the term comes from when people were MODifying a flashlight tube to build a vape device. :)

14. volume control

volume control Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I am guessing you mean 1000 or 1100 mah since youre complaining about length. Should look into box mods like itaste MVP or Reo. If you get a tube mod and run 18350 its the only way it will be much shorter and youll be giving up battery life for it. Either that or pick up a few 650 spinners and carry two shorter batteries. Also mechs are shorter than 1000/1100 twists with larger batteries but youre giving up VV and safety circuitry (tho you can get a fuse for safety or use kick for VV but those will add length)

15. sbc83

sbc83 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Both as tall as a standard 900mah ego.

Logoless:

$7.55 EGO-T 1300mAh Rechargeable Battery for E-Cigarette at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Just as wide and a proven unit.

$8.08 1300mAh USB Rechargeable Battery for EGO-T E-Cigarette at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

:2c:

16. momtomater

I've seen some really short and fat mods but I have no idea what I'm even looking at. Lol. I want a bigger tank so I can put the little beads in it. Hahaha

Thank you all for the help!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.