Shorter battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

momtomater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Iowa
I have a vision spinner 100mah and I love the battery life however with the protank 2 mini it's extremely tall and I want a shorter pv. I'm fine with a fatter one but this thing pokes out the top of my pocket on every pair of shorts and pants I wear and it drives me batty. Would prefer girly colors and one that will hold a bigger tank and not look goofy. Anyone have any ideas? I need a pretty girly blinged out pv lol

momtomater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Iowa
I don't want to lose the vv or mah. So it looks as if a mod is my only option. I'm fine with that but I don't have a clue as to what's safe or how they work. Not opposed to dropping some cash since I'm 18 weeks without a smelly ol cig I've already saved a good amount of cash.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
The difference, with a couple exceptions (like this MVP box, which is actually another, different option - it'll last like 2 days), is that you take the battery OUT of the thing, and put it on a charger. So you need a mod, batteries, and a charger. But the batteries and charger will work in OTHER mods, too - so you're investing, and will probably then start collecting mods like many people here
:)
Same safety - you want to be there while charging the batteries, that's all...

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
You could look into this. Not VV, but has 1300 mAh and is a bit wider than an eGo type, and shorter. The reviewers are saying it works well in a shirt pocket. I believe it's unregulated, so the volts will start out at 4.1v and work down from there as the battery depletes. Good company, I've dealt with Brent for the past 2 years. Just ordered one of these myself...thinking it might be ideal for "out and about". Not exactly stealth, but not too long, and has a decent mAh. KGO Mega batteries 1300mAh

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
I am guessing you mean 1000 or 1100 mah since youre complaining about length. Should look into box mods like itaste MVP or Reo. If you get a tube mod and run 18350 its the only way it will be much shorter and youll be giving up battery life for it. Either that or pick up a few 650 spinners and carry two shorter batteries. Also mechs are shorter than 1000/1100 twists with larger batteries but youre giving up VV and safety circuitry (tho you can get a fuse for safety or use kick for VV but those will add length)

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
You could look into this. Not VV, but has 1300 mAh and is a bit wider than an eGo type, and shorter. The reviewers are saying it works well in a shirt pocket. I believe it's unregulated, so the volts will start out at 4.1v and work down from there as the battery depletes. Good company, I've dealt with Brent for the past 2 years. Just ordered one of these myself...thinking it might be ideal for "out and about". Not exactly stealth, but not too long, and has a decent mAh. KGO Mega batteries 1300mAh

Both as tall as a standard 900mah ego.

Logoless:

$7.55 EGO-T 1300mAh Rechargeable Battery for E-Cigarette at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Just as wide and a proven unit.

$8.08 1300mAh USB Rechargeable Battery for EGO-T E-Cigarette at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

:2c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread