shortness of breath after 3 months of vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

esse

Dec 29, 2013
bay area, ca
I don't understand the shortness of breath but the coughing makes me think your nic level is too high. If you're going to chain, come down a few levels. I'm vaping 6 months and I don't get shortness of breath anymore.

This sounds right. I've been going 6 12 and 18 and the higher up, gets a bit of cough. Also, I'd understand what you mean by short of breath if it's from constriction of throat/lung, but not in the sense that a smoker has shortness of breath

StealthVap'n

Jan 2, 2014
New York
yes...when I upgraded to the legend the batteries, watts, etc got bigger stronger faster....I know it could be anything. it's more if I take a deep breath I will cough (that kind of shortness). I have always vaped 50/50 and I'm currently at 8 nicotine. I appreciate the quick responses. I'm going to open up 8 new liquids that came tonight and I'll report back.

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
Shortness of breath is not something you want diagnosed by a forum :) Just sayin' - get a doctor's opinion!

Hi Steatlh. Good to see you in the forum. I hope you get it figured out quickly, but my vote is with Amanda. The coughing can be from a variety of changes because I have experienced that after a couple of months of vaping with some juices. Have also had a constriction in throat area from some juices, but it doesn't last and is different from being short of breath. Shortness of breath is something else and getting a professional opinion may be a good thing to do if it persists more than a couple of days.

Hope you feel better.

StealthVap'n

Jan 2, 2014
New York
it's all good everyone....it's not like I can't make it up a flight of stairs or anything. I just tried out about 8 flavors from mt baker without a hitch. I guess "shortness of breath" does sound a little harsh. I appreciate the feedback I was just curious of other people's reactions after a few months vaping and after using new mods.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
Indeed it is:D And I agree, ighten up on the nic perhaps (while you make that doctors appointment LOL). In truth the one and only time I ever vaped Boba's Bounty I coughed so much I felt sick and very heavy in the chest. It's always possible you're sensitive to an ingredient in one of the juces you're vaping. I think something in BB disagrees with me!

Mom, is that you???

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
it's all good everyone....it's not like I can't make it up a flight of stairs or anything. I just tried out about 8 flavors from mt baker without a hitch. I guess "shortness of breath" does sound a little harsh. I appreciate the feedback I was just curious of other people's reactions after a few months vaping and after using new mods.

Your lungs might just be tired. They are an active part of vaping, after all. I know my lungs were sore a couple times after I started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread