Should Children be Allowed to Buy e-Liquids that contain Nicotine?

Should there be an Age Limit to Buy e-Liquids that contain Nicotine?

• I believe you should be an Adult (18 Years or Older) to Buy e-Liquids that contain Nicotine.

• I believe Anyone at Any Age should be able to Buy e-Liquids that contain Nicotine.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
What about the unflavored in my second example?

BTW Can you post some studies about how unhealthy it is to inhale TFA Sour Apple and TFA Caramel in these percentages on a regular basis?

Again we come to, if you want to say, or at least imply that something is unhealthy, then show me some proof. Otherwise you're adhering to that zero-harm standard that I mentioned.

Is that they way you want Health and Safety to work in this Country? And is Rational that you want People to buy into when Selling something to Children?

"We want to make something, have Children Inhale it, and then if Problems come up we will stop Making it."

That's gonna be a Tough Sell on the General Population.

Like I told Caramel. All this is Moot. e-liquids that contain Nicotine are going to have an 18 or Older Age Limit. And e-liquids are going to be Regulated.

So we could carry on this Discussion forever. But it is Really Isn't all that Relevant to what is going to or has Already Happened.

So why don't you have the Last Word. I'm Burned Out on going Around and Around on All This.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
"We want to make something, have Children Inhale it, and then if Problems come up we will stop Making it."

That's gonna be a Tough Sell on the General Population.

That "something" (flavours) was already made and sold to children for a long time now (via candy, soft drinks, CAKE, etc.).

Why did it suddenly become unacceptable.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
That "something" (flavours) was already made and sold to children for a long time now (via candy, soft drinks, CAKE, etc.).

Why did it suddenly become unacceptable.

Don't see Kids Inhaling Candy or Soft Drinks or Cake.

No Offense Caramel. But I'm getting Very Burned Out on Going Over the Same Ground Again and Again and Again.

I'm not going to Post here much anymore Unless New comes up. And I'm not sure that is Going to happen after 482 Posts.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
This is why I didn't come back to this thread for awhile...

I ask questions, I get half responses, if that. The goal posts also keep moving. First it was the nicotine, then it's the flavorings, then it's anything inhaled. No it doesn't have to be zero harm, but show me long term studies showing no harm. This thread isn't about legislation, but it's all moot because there is/will be legislation.

I do hope that I've done some good, perhaps opened a few eyes to how and why they see vaping as only slightly better than smoking, despite the evidence that it's roughly equivalent to drinking a soda.

Legislation is coming, the masses are uninformed. Even among ourselves we can't admit that we have deep seeded fears based on little more than propaganda. I will be okay. If you have loved ones that you would like to expose to vaping, now would be the time, it will never be the same again.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
18+ for sure. Nicotine is addictive and if minors are readily getting e-cigarettes the government will just come down on us even tighter with regulations. Sure they will get them just like everything else but not in stores.

The government will come down on us anyway. They smell tax money. Lots of tax money.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
Cool. Let's do it again.

tumblr_nckdabotdB1rzotx3o7_250.gif

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Are minors not "others"?

Let's compromise: Impose their will on others' minors. :D

Judging by todays "Breaking News" about Minors using e-Cigarettes. And the Firestorm it has created. Today probably Isn't a good day to do one of these Debates.

I'll concede to a Compromise.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread