• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Should I cancel (reduce) my Fasttech order? 210mls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
Why would you order Chinese juice? Cancel that crap

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

actually hangsen and dekangs (I don't like dekang flavors, but that's not the point here) liquids are of much higher quality than all the "boutique" garaged mixed american juices, no one has the same technology nor facilities they do; they grow and extract their own nicotine, they make their own flavors, they where the first manufacturers and the first to point out diacetyl.

hangsen has the best most realistic fruits as well as the most complex tobaccos.

sorry to rant here but I hate when I see this "patriotic" xenophobic posts without any real knowledge being posted as true

xcrazydx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
United States
actually hangsen and dekangs (I don't like dekang flavors, but that's not the point here) liquids are of much higher quality than all the "boutique" garaged mixed american juices, no one has the same technology nor facilities they do; they grow and extract their own nicotine, they make their own flavors, they where the first manufacturers and the first to point out diacetyl.

hangsen has the best most realistic fruits as well as the most complex tobaccos.

sorry to rant here but I hate when I see this "patriotic" xenophobic posts without any real knowledge being posted as true

You don't know what juices I use and you haven't inspected any of the facilities of any manufacturer. Nice try, though.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
You don't know what juices I use and you haven't inspected any of the facilities of any manufacturer. Nice try, though.

please tell me 1 of yours that even comes close to hangsen, in any way
please tell me if they buy their nic (most likely from china) or they make their own
do they make their flavorings or buy them?

xcrazydx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
United States
please tell me 1 of yours that even comes close to hangsen, in any way
please tell me if they buy their nic (most likely from china) or they make their own
do they make their flavorings or buy them?

Everything is naturally extracted at the house. Please tell me what facilities you've been to and inspected.

11cloud

Apr 4, 2014
Tokyo

Just curious, What kind of tech do Hangsen use that other big manufacturers don't use?
I've heard in varius DIY sites that Hangsen has the best Tobacoo flavor.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
i think the problem with Hangsen and Dekang is not the nicotine, but the fact that it is made in a place that is known for their cheapness in quality brings in to question the quality of the ingredients. Sure, they nicotine may be extracted naturally, Which would probably be the cheapest way to do it since they pay their emplyees like 25cents a day. But then, how pure is their Propeline glycerol. If a barrel of food grade is 100$ and a barrel of.... almost food grade is 80 $.... well..

And their flavors are mass produced... so there is that.
I didnt actually like the tobacco from them, only because it tasted like plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread