should the vapor make me cough violently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb

Oct 24, 2010
portland or
i just recieved my new flavors today... marshmellow, bottle caps, vg40%/pg60% and bubble gum vg60/pg40 and blueberry cinamon crisp 50/50.
these flavors and mix make all the difference.... the weird thing is though is that the 40%vg seems to make more vapor than the other two which are higher in vg. and the throat hit is almost nothing in the 40% mix as well....
probably has to do with flavoring.... i mixed drops with some of the original liquid i didn't like and found that it added that throat hit i was looking for...
this is going to be fun experimenting.... i haven't quite got the right mix down yet,,, but it is "flavorful" and very close to satisfying...
i am finding that the first atomizer i started using is restricting air flow and making gurgling sounds.... i have hardly used it. should i need to clean it already?

thanks for all of your suggestions :you rock: :encouraging smiley:

gital

Sep 28, 2010
USA
Try taking the atomizer off and blowing hard through it cause it sounds like its flooded. Also a question are you using a battery/atomizer/cartridge setup or a battery/cartomizer setup? more or less is it 2 pieces or 3. I find that the cartomizers give a hotter vapor with more throat hit than the cartridge/atomizer setup. For me I have found that flavors I like in a cartomizer I don't like in a cartridge and vice versa. madvapes also has some really good fruity flavors like very berry, and Hawaiin Delight. I only list the 2 because I can say I liked them but they have many other fruity/sweet flavors. I would also suggest the banana bread to anyone vaped in a 2.5 ohm cartomizer on a 510 and its like a slice of fresh warm banana bread. I also really enjoy the ameretto mixed 50/50 with cream soda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread