• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

should we start a new group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
I have been trying to join the Eastern washington group for sometime but the originator hasnt even posted in over a year. I've noticed there are alot of members in the Spokane area but there has been very little activity in this group. Is it lack of support or lack of interest idk but I am interested in seeing if there are enouph people wanting a new group where we can all meet up online and possibly in person as well. Any thoughts on this?

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
My issue was more with being able to join a group. You need approval to join this group and I've been waiting for said approval for months. I noticed that the originator of this group hasn't even posted for over a year and so I believe without the originator of this group no one else will be able to join either. My thought was if we had a group we can join we might have an interest in keeping Spokane united. It seems most of us in this area don't bother to stop by and chat. I believe it was you that said this group is like a ghost town in another post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread