SHOULD YOU TRUST EJUICESTEALS???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
Sorry I'm new here so I'm not sure where to post this lol but anyway here goes. The answer is YES!! Well as of right now it is because for a site that has a 26% trust rating on scam adviser I received some of the best customer service of my life from Nick at EjuiceSteals. Mind you I haven't received the juices yet but since they're a new company (opened in Nov which explains the trust rating) I'm going to assume that all the juices are fresh and not expired (I recently got really old juices from BuyVapor, don't trust them). Anyway I ordered about 5 premium juices from them incl Cuttwood & Cosmic Fog for less than $30 shipped with a 35% off code (35EJUICESTEALS) and I was very skeptical of them after seeing that awful trust rating, the extra low sale prices and not really being able to find anything about them. So i took it upon myself to do some sleuthing and found their FB page and located someone who ordered from them and I messaged him on FB. He had nothing but great things to say. Then I wrote the company explaining my concerns about them and I IMMEDIATELY received an email back (on a Saturday!!) from Nick at the company who allayed my fears and told me he was happy to give me a call to talk with me. So today I received a phone call from him that they were out of a 15ml Space Jam juice that I ordered for $2.50. I gave him a list of what I would like it replaced with (you wouldn't think much at that low price) but he called me back to let me know that he bumped my Unicorn Milk from 0mg nic 15ml (they're having a huge sale on 0nic but I like 6mg) to 30ml and 6mg nic. He also included a free bottle of Kilos Kilberry yogurt and changed my cereal milk to a dewberry Cream cuz i mentioned that i might like that more. So all in all I got an extra 15ml Unicorn Milk, 15ml kilo and a replacement for one I thought I wouldn't like. I spent $25 for 15ml Boss Reserve, 30ml Streek by CF, 30ml Unicorn Milk, 15ml Space Jam, 15ml Milk & Honey, 15ml Dewberry Cream & a 15ml Kilberry yogurt. It woulda been over $40 without the coupon buy even that price is AMAZING!! Anywhere else that would be like $70-80!! So if you are wondering about Ejuicesteals don't worry and go order from them because Nick with the company was amazing and helped me out sooo much. For such a little known new company they have better customer service than long-standing places I've death with like Element Vape & VaporFi. I highly recommend Ejuicesteals!!! Let's just hope the juice is good when it gets here but I'm sure it will be. If not I'll let everyone know lol. Thanks for reading!!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
:)
reads like a script to a commercial ;)

I am choosing not to comment negatively because I believe @DDarko419 is enthusiastic and will enjoy the liquids when they arrive.
As for a company that entices people to assist in the selling of products for commission - this is what has made Vaporfi and V2 lots of nice, lovely dollars. I mean, it's just the way of the world - take a few cents in commission and allow your friends and neighbors to pay double or triple.
...except in this case, they seem to be breaking that business model, which is interesting.
15% commission and cheap juice.... got to be a win win.
Maybe times are changing. Perhaps I'll ask Spinfuel for a comment on the matter. :eek:

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi DDarko & welcome
I don't want to burst your bubble now that you've found a juice supplier that you like but I know of a juice supplier that can custom make anything you like from about 4,000 recipes at his/her disposal, have it in your hands within minutes, and it will only cost you a small fraction of what you will pay to your new juice vendor. They don't do their business over the web as they have more B&M's than you could ever imagine and they operate under the name of DIY. You should look into it.:)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Sorry I'm new here so I'm not sure where to post this lol but anyway here goes. The answer is YES!! Well as of right now it is because for a site that has a 26% trust rating on scam adviser I received some of the best customer service of my life from Nick at EjuiceSteals. Mind you I haven't received the juices yet
Welcome and glad you joined. I'm glad you are giving a vendor a second chance. Who knows, maybe the juices will taste great and other folks will trust it.

Reactions: stols001

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
Sorry now that I've read it over it totally sounds likevI work for them lol. I just got my juices in the mail and I'm trying to upload a pic of them and the receipt so I can show everyone that I'm serious and how amazing this site is. They increased the size of my Boss Reserve to 30ml and gave me 2 free 15mls of Kilo Kiberry and Dewberry all because they didn't have the Space Jam 15ml I ordered. So they gave me an extra $30 of stuff for $2.50 lol. Sol the juices are within 2-8mos of their born on date so I'm assuming they're all good but I'll update after I try em all. I'm dry burning my iJoy Combo now so I can drip a few of em and try. Sorry about the excessively long posts but I'm new and bad at putting my thoughts into few words lol. Thanks for reading.

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
Oh and these are the juices I received for $30 incl shipping (promo code 35EJUICESTEALS for 35% off)
~Cuttwood Boss Reserve 30ml $5 (was 15ml but they upgraded it)
~Cuttwood Unicorn Milk 15ml $5
~Lost Fog Streek 30ml $7.50
~Cosmic Fog Milk & Honey 15ml $2.50
~Kilo Dewberry Cream 15ml (free)
~Kilo Kiberry Yogurt 15ml $5
~Space Jam Galactica 15ml $2.50
~Nerdy Strawberry Kiwi 15ml (free)

P.S. How can I post a picture of my juices and the receipt to prove I'm legit? It won't let me cuz I think the file is too large maybe?

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
Hi DDarko & welcome
I don't want to burst your bubble now that you've found a juice supplier that you like but I know of a juice supplier that can custom make anything you like from about 4,000 recipes at his/her disposal, have it in your hands within minutes, and it will only cost you a small fraction of what you will pay to your new juice vendor. They don't do their business over the web as they have more B&M's than you could ever imagine and they operate under the name of DIY. You should look into it.:)

Haha lol I actually plan on getting into DIY eventually but I just started vaping in late December and I've been ordering juices like crazy trying to find ones that I love so I don't have the money to invest $200 in DIY right now. I know I could start with less but that's not how I roll. Old I wanted to find a premium juice for a great price that can be my ADV til I get into DIY. Has anyone tried TheSauceLA? I've heard good things and I have 30% off for them & their juice looks great.

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
I am choosing not to comment negatively because I believe @DDarko419 is enthusiastic and will enjoy the liquids when they arrive.
As for a company that entices people to assist in the selling of products for commission - this is what has made Vaporfi and V2 lots of nice, lovely dollars. I mean, it's just the way of the world - take a few cents in commission and allow your friends and neighbors to pay double or triple.
...except in this case, they seem to be breaking that business model, which is interesting.
15% commission and cheap juice.... got to be a win win.
Maybe times are changing. Perhaps I'll ask Spinfuel for a comment on the matter. :eek:

Seriously man this site is awesome. I can't post a pic here for some reason but I'd happy to message u on fb and send you a pic of my receipt and the juices to show u I'm legit. And I have a 35% off code for them too. Read what I just posted about the juices I got. Those premium brands for under $30 shipped was just ridiculous. I thought it was a scam so i emailed them Saturday explaining my concerns and Nick got back to me in minutes to tell me he'd be happy to call & speak w/ me to allay my fears. I spoke w/ him Monday and he was awesome and increased one of my juices to 30ml and gave me 2 more 15s for free just bcuz they didn't have the 15ml Space Jam Omega I ordered which was only 2.50 lol. The customer service was incredible and the guy said if anything is ever wrong or juice is bad they'll replace it right away. I'll post the email they sent me to show how awesome their CS is.

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
Here's one of the emails they sent me in response to me telling them that I posted a glowing review about them and telling them about my awful experience with BuyVapor.com...

Thanks man I really appreciate it and I know the company does! Yes at first everyone is thinking scam which to be honest I would too the prices are super cheap but we work hard on getting these deals, and I want you to rest assured that IF that ever happens from us please stop vaping that bottle that second and email on this thread or start a new one let me know of the issue and that is a real simple fix, we will send a return label and or just send the new bottle. I am all about my customer service title and I understand that issues and problems are inevitable BUT it's how we as a company handle these issues and resolve them, can I promise that you will never get a wrong nicotine/flavor NO I can not honestly BIT what I can promise is that we as a company will fix it and make it right thanks James and we will be in touch - Nick

Reactions: stols001

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
I was saying you seemed legit. That was my point. :)

No I know u were but I thought you said that the company enticed me to say nice things lol which they certainly didn't and I got nothing for saying good things about them except the pleasure of knowing that I passed on awesome savings to my fellow vapers. The people on here are very nice and welcoming compared to the ecig forum on Reddit...nobody believed me there even after I offered proof and everyone was really mean even tho I was just trying to help everyone out by telling em about this awesome site. I've never had better customer service in my life, that guy Nick was just awesome

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Haha lol I actually plan on getting into DIY eventually but I just started vaping in late December and I've been ordering juices like crazy trying to find ones that I love so I don't have the money to invest $200 in DIY right now. I know I could start with less but that's not how I roll. Old I wanted to find a premium juice for a great price that can be my ADV til I get into DIY. Has anyone tried TheSauceLA? I've heard good things and I have 30% off for them & their juice looks great.

Just don't do what I did which was stocking up on store bought juice and then switching to DIY which I like a lot more. So now what to do with the store bought stuff?

JordanE

Aug 15, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Negative reviews need to be posted in the Negative Reviews Forum

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
No I know u were but I thought you said that the company enticed me to say nice things lol which they certainly didn't and I got nothing for saying good things about them except the pleasure of knowing that I passed on awesome savings to my fellow vapers. The people on here are very nice and welcoming compared to the ecig forum on Reddit...nobody believed me there even after I offered proof and everyone was really mean even tho I was just trying to help everyone out by telling em about this awesome site. I've never had better customer service in my life, that guy Nick was just awesome
Tbh Reddit is just a bad place for any kind of stuff.... People act like lunatics and get away with it since there's barely any consequences. Here it's the complete opposite, act like an idiot and you'll be treated as such (plus admins will punish if needed) were nice because we welcome vapers who either recently quit smoking or just wanna share their experiences :)

Speaking of this forums : Welcome to ecf :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread