Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Shout out for Dawn!! She posted her Christmas contest. Seems it got lost but I found it and was the first poster after almost 2?????? days?????. I posted a small Christmas story, figured others were just busy with Holidays and such. So finally people start posting (GREAT Christmas stories BTW, great thread!). A few comments later Dawn announces the first 3 or 4 posts win a $25 gift certificate (grand prize $50). WOW!! I was post #3!! I was so excited and grateful I emailed Dawn and she sent me a coupon code right away.

I placed an order on 12/23, she shipped the same day, arrived on the 25th. Vegas to Florida, during Christmas, 2 days! So then I open the package and not only is my order of flavors all neatly, safely bubble wrapped and in sealed bags, she included 2 extra flavors, a bottle of eliquid, pipettes AND a 10% coupon code! Talk about going above and beyond! All for a first time customer who won a contest prize.

I am extremely pleased with her products and service. I am going to be recommending DIYFS to my DIYing friends!

Thanks Dawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread