• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Id like to make it to ALL of them, but it never seems to go my way. I go through StL all the time, but usually in the middle of the night in a big truck. Whenever I manage some time off, there are a million other things that have to be done (imagine all the crap that would build up if you were away from home for a month).

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Sikeston area here. anyone know of a reputable real life store for this stuff? lol

None I am aware of, but a "brick and mortar" store just plain can't compete with the prices you find on the internet. The trick is to buy way more than you need, and re-order long before you run out. Also, learning some DIY juice mixology will save you a ton of money. It's really not as hard as it sounds, either. We have a whole sub-forum about it, you can get all your questions answered there, if you're interested.

M

Martö

This is cool just found this place from the CASA post...

First e-cig was one of those nasty 21st century ones..Just started vaping March 9th with a Joye510 starter kit, just got a Bolt mod and Dual coil tank the 23rd waiting on a 18500 battery to start using it!!!! ... I mix my own juices

I'm in the Stockton Lake area.

Used to be a pack a day smoker, now it's like 5 cigs if that. LOVE IT!!! I want my battery!!!!!!

Hi Marto; Congrats on your choice to vape and Welcome to the sub-forum. It is pretty slow around here. The St.Louis group is really the only active group here and we do most of our stuff on our facebook now https://www.facebook.com/groups/196374117101584/. I still post all of our gatherings in this sub forum and any other important things that might be going on here. Justjulie and I keep an eye on this forum to help provide information when needed and to welcome new vapers. If you get up in the St.Louis area let us know maybe we can put together a mini-meet or stop by one our regular meetings. We meet every 3rd Saturday on the month and there is no cost or charge only your own food and drinks. It's just 20 to 30 fellow vapers getting together to share liquids, try new devices,stories and have a good time.We also have 3-4 vendors show up if you need some supplies. Enjoy your Vaping and I hope to see at one our Gatherings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread