Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Got the vela clone specifically for the TGT. 23mm beauty

Me too! :banana: ... great minds think a like! I have the Kraken on it now, and I love how the two perform together (bangin), but I would prefer to have my mod and topper more closely matched. That is also why I got that blinged out Magneto on page one, because the Fogger V3 is 23mm.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
Joe will comment in a minute as to why he hates ecig stuffs things made in China while typing it on his Lenovo laptop, txting his daughter on his Iphone, watching his brand new Samsung plasma playing a dvd of Lost in translation on his Hitachi bluray player.

^^Exactly this, lol! I made a similar comment a ways back on a "I'm only by USA made vape stuff" thread. Impossible to do. Even my Reo (made in USA, wrap my own coils, use cotton wicking, and use "boutique" juice) still needs batteries (AW IMR's are made in China--can't stick a Duracell in there), and the bottles are probably Chinese.

Still a drop in the ocean of the grand scope of things. Billions of people demand electronic items. Only one place can deliver those quantities at the market price.

TexasTanker19kilo20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Copperas Cove, TEXAS
What drip tip is that?

Ah, a daily question for me LOL. It is a Large Bore drip tip, that I picked up for $7 at a local B&M. I even asked them today where they ordered it from, cause I get asked daily about it. They said it was ordered through some Asian vendor, which one, not sure.

I love this DT, it stays cool while using my .3Ω builds and just looks killer on the iGO W.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Chinese, just like the rest of this stuff ...

Kanger 'T2' Clearomizer with an attached Vision 'Spinner' VV battery (900 mAh)

And the replacement coil/wick cartridges only cost a buck apiece! (comes in your choice of 18, 22, 25 and 28 ohm varieties)

Cheap, but works great! :)

T2Clearomizer.jpg

Last edited:

VIAWOL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Rogersville, TN
eqepyda5.jpg
as far as I know all of this ifs made in China. This is my first mech, first rebuildable. I love this set up. But the ocd makes me check the symbols constantly to make sure they are in line, sigh. I can't wait for my China made flat top to get here, that will look real sharp!

This post was found in an ancient ruin, possibly left by aliens.

BostonJim

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Chinese, just like the rest of this stuff ...

Kanger 'T2' Clearomizer with an attached Vision 'Spinner' VV battery (900 mAh)

And the replacement coil/wick cartridges only cost a buck apiece! (comes in your choice of 18, 22, 25 and 28 ohm varieties)

Cheap, but works great! :)

T2Clearomizer.jpg

I have the exact same set-up plus a couple of other things. So if you don't mind I'll use that is my picture too.

(Where is the Clone emocon?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread