Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Austin,TX, USA
From China with love! ;) (Except the IBtanked carto tanks, of course)

yty6a6un.jpg

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Sometimes reviewers are a ripple behind the wave but I still love em.

My stunning China vella is 18350. Did you get your hands on a flawless mirror polished 18500?
Caravela MOD Clone (18350 Two Tone) $12.65 | gotsmok.com

Oh you have one too :) ... mine is the same 18350, but I wish I had a 18500 too, my finger keeps covering the air hole on my Taifun when paired with the Vela 350.

Does it look big in the picture? :oops: .. Lucky you got the Vela at a steal. I paid $14, and now they raised the price to $21 ... I think it's still a steal at $21, definitely worth more than they are selling it for.

HawaiiVPR

Moved On
Oct 19, 2013
808 State
V3 Fatty RDA clone; so far doesn't exhibit any of the issues people were complaining about the original, found it easy to build, no leaks even with 30 drips and super rich flavor and vapor. Compared to the Ehpro KFL+, its really night and day, pretty much my all day vape now.

mjn98k.jpg

Its a single coil design; the air travels in from the side adjustable vent and travels up to under the coil, same concept as the Kayfun series. Airhole looks like its setup for lung hitting but the draw is not airy at all since it has to continue up to the upper deck.

B1sh0p

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Chicago
This is Fast Tech for you. I got an M16 clone and a Trident clone just for the hell of it. The Trident's all messed up. The holes don't match. It came with 2 nuts. So, I'm like well, I was looking to add a nice stealthy 18350 mod. Put it in 18350 mode, build a 1.2 ohm micro coil and now I got my stealthy mech. It's the aluminum M16 so I was going to marry it to the Trident to save the top cap anyway. All for $18.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 46

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
The Fatty V3 and Magneto were meant to be together ... sweet!

V3 Fatty RDA clone; so far doesn't exhibit any of the issues people were complaining about the original, found it easy to build, no leaks even with 30 drips and super rich flavor and vapor. Compared to the Ehpro KFL+, its really night and day, pretty much my all day vape now.

mjn98k.jpg

Its a single coil design; the air travels in from the side adjustable vent and travels up to under the coil, same concept as the Kayfun series. Airhole looks like its setup for lung hitting but the draw is not airy at all since it has to continue up to the upper deck.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
This is Fast Tech for you. I got an M16 clone and a Trident clone just for the hell of it. The Trident's all messed up. The holes don't match. It came with 2 nuts. So, I'm like well, I was looking to add a nice stealthy 18350 mod. Put it in 18350 mode, build a 1.2 ohm micro coil and now I got my stealthy mech. It's the aluminum M16 so I was going to marry it to the Trident to save the top cap anyway. All for $18.
View attachment 303295

Wow that is tiny! Yeah, that is stealthy all day! ;-)

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
View attachment 303295

The were also misaligned on my FT Trident. I bored her out to 1/8" x 2 and she does throw the fog.

I rather have 1 IGO-W than 6 FT Tridents; YMMV.

B1sh0p

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Chicago
The were also misaligned on my FT Trident. I bored her out to 1/8" x 2 and she does throw the fog.

I rather have 1 IGO-W than 6 FT Tridents; YMMV.

The quality on the IGO's is much better. My next RDA will be a W-3. It looks like fun. My next Fast Tech order is going to be an Astro with the gold plated Helio.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
The quality on the IGO's is much better. My next RDA will be a W-3. It looks like fun. My next Fast Tech order is going to be an Astro with the gold plated Helio.

I was probably a little hard on FT Trident; it's just a couple flaws from perfect. I like Trident's look and it is a performer.

Sometimes I want trident look and sometimes IGO-W look. Both make the clouds.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
I like this one the most ... I think I have the Galileo on my wishlist ... I have many things on my wish list :laugh:

I love that one as well... Unfortunatly i cannot use it... Im waiting for my second set of spare parts from FT... First set was wrong with a magnet with reversed polarity -.-

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

eMats

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
United States
Kayfun/Russian collection. My daily drivers.

Brass Kraken on brass nemmy.

Spare rebuildables.

One of my favorites. Mixed up nemmy with micro kayfun.

Caravela in mini mode next to nemmy.

Bestest!

Flavor testing.

Accckk.

Astro.

That's an awesome quiver you've put together. Reminds me of the Bruce Lee movie "The Chinese Collection". LOL Awe... maybe you're too young to know that movie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread