Show me your home made vape storage pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercurial_One1

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Atlanta, GA
LOL! I know my dedicated bedroom drawer is looking pretty sad too!

I've been using a Tupperware-type of container and while it does "contain" stuff, everything falls over constantly and it's a jumbled mess BEFORE my new orders from fasttech and Mt Baker get here. A sophisticated vaper I am not. lol

perhol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Bagsværd, Copenhagen, Denmark
A block of wood and 3 sizes of drills.
ModHolder.jpg Thats it!

Last edited:

KwhyLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
CA
Hey Kyadow, I assume that the green army man is there to provide security for your stash of goodies. I love it.

Haha I'm definitely trying to build my army. But really, The Vapor Chef sends one army man out with every order. I got 2 orders. Pretty nifty way of keeping nerds as customers if you ask me.

bikerbeagle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Wichita, KS USA
Being new to the scene, I don't have a wide, impressive collection of mods ...yet, but my juices are starting to stack up. I'm ordering a lot - A LOT - of 15ml bottles of different flavors from different vendors right now, just to find my ADV flavor(s).

I haven't set this up yet, so no pics, but I was thinking of using one of those in-drawer spice organizers for juices. Depending on the size of your drawer, this could hold quite a few juice bottles (probably some accessories as well), at an angle for ease of access, while keeping them in a cool(ish) dark place to facilitate steeping.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
You know, this assumes a lot of things:

1. That I have wood
2. That I can measure
3. That I have a saw
4. That I have a drill
5. That it would be better to acquire all of the above *plus* the skill to use them than to simply pay a talented guy $40 or so to do it for me.

:)

You know what they say. Measure once and cut two or three times.

Maylar

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
Connecticut, USA
Nothing fancy, just a couple of blocks of scrap wood drilled with Forstner bits. Once my collection of ecig devices grows a bit I'll probably make something more attractive like the examples I've seen here.

Another hobby I have is wood turning, these African Paduk and Cocobolo blocks are old turning blanks...

9189597133_ef8c90e184_z.jpg

This one fits into the cupholder in my car..

9024966034_bf27c76185_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread