Show me your home made vape storage pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms1055

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
Patchogue, NY
I really want to buy something but I feel like my needs are constantly changing .. it would be nice if someone made something with sleeves that could be replaced to accommodate different size mods, tanks, etc. I know as soon as I buy one of these I'm going to get into something else ..

I love this one, my husband did for me!

E6_Box2.jpg E6_Box_Open.jpg

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
This is still a work in progress. It's been raining for a solid week here, so I can't get out and finish the gosh durnt thing.

ojyCtNU.jpg

I have another almost identical one of these with no holes drilled. It's a little better, and it's probably going on eBay.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
The dearth of attractive storage designed specifically for vape gear is a pet peeve of mine. I've lost track of the time I've spent googling. :(

These unfinished cigar boxes from Joann’s make great light-tight storage for juice although they can be used for other gear as well. I covered mine with card stock and stuff from my craft stash but the possibilities for covering the cigar boxes are limited only by one's imagination. The 3D carbon vinyl from eBay works great to line the boxes to contain any accidental juices spills or drips.

The storage cabinet with every other shelf removed came from Amazon. I covered the ugly shelves with gray 3d carbon vinyl from eBay. The vinyl also covers the interior sides of the cabinet to hide the slots with no shelves.

Juice-boxes-combined_zpsa6a8e46e.jpg

I bought this Eight Drawer Wood Tool Chest from Harbor Freight when it was on sale for my other vaping gear. I'm not a woodworker but I think it would be tough to justify making one for what they cost.

file-12.jpg

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
The dearth of attractive storage designed specifically for vape gear is a pet peeve of mine. I've lost track of the time I've spent googling. :(

These unfinished cigar boxes from Joann’s make great light-tight storage for juice although they can be used for other gear as well. I covered mine with card stock and stuff from my craft stash but the possibilities for covering the cigar boxes are limited only by one's imagination. The 3D carbon vinyl from eBay works great to line the boxes to contain any accidental juices spills or drips.

The storage cabinet with every other shelf removed came from Amazon. I covered the ugly shelves with gray 3d carbon vinyl from eBay. The vinyl also covers the interior sides of the cabinet to hide the slots with no shelves.

I bought this Eight Drawer Wood Tool Chest from Harbor Freight when it was on sale for my other vaping gear. I'm not a woodworker but I think it would be tough to justify making one for what they cost.

file-12.jpg

Oh myyyy :ohmy:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Here are a few stands I made based on a design another member on the forum was making. You know what they say "Imitation is the best form of flattery." :toast: Most of these pictures were provided by my buddies, who now own the stands..

View attachment 229534 View attachment 229535 View attachment 229536 View attachment 229537 View attachment 229538
Beautiful!

Here is one more I made for a buddy that needed to fill a lot of tanks. It holds 69 tanks, so I call it "The 69rrrr".

View attachment 229539
69 tanks?!!!!! Why?!

Trays for my DIY supplies.
What are your trays made of?

file-12.jpg
Very nice!

Lonely Raven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Bolingbrook, IL
I've been making some vape stands for friends (they don't like me showing off stuff I custom make for them), and had time and wood enough left over to make this - It's solid Lyptus and Purple Heart.

p1738011283-5.jpg

4 coats of Generals Arm R Seal - hand rubbed. Hand brushed the insides of the cutouts to make sure everything was well protected from juice.

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Well its not realy an at home vape storage but i am hardly ever home so i bring my vape gear wherever i go lol my bike has a nice camera bag strapped to a quick release aluminum backrack that i just pop off and bring in the house when i get home.

I can opo it of with the quick release and cary it like a normal camera bag or pop it back on my bike when i am on the go, then pop it of when i get home and bring it in the house. Its my all around vape bag. It has all my jouice al my wire and mesh all my silica wick cartos and rba tools pluss it has small pouches to hold my mods.
2013-07-11 01.05.42.jpg

The pistol is for protection i live near soulth Boston and near 3 joining bad nieborhoods with a verry high crime rate i have been hit by cars two times and i mean hit on purpose its a thing gang members do for initiation and robbed by addicts more times than i can remember. Around here if your dressed nice and out at night by yourself your a target.
2013-07-11 01.05.19.jpg
Basically jist a fancy camera bag that conects to my bicycle via quick release

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread