Show off...and contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRkfx1

Aug 8, 2013
Waco
Giving away 0.1 Bitcoin, ~$13, to the most hard-core eVic lover out there. If there's more than 5 entries, 0.05 BTC goes to second place.

Post a pic of your total puff count and a bitcoin address. User with the highest total puff count posted by Monday night (9/23/13 @ 9pm CDT) wins! Here's my entry. I've only had my eVic for 42 days, and I've loved each and every one, smoke free for 42 days now.

-CRk

sO95l0E.png

Notes:
Get your total puff count by going Main Menu -> Vapor Set -> Puff Set -> Total Puff.
To get a bitcoin address, create a wallet at blockchain.info.

CRkfx1

Aug 8, 2013
Waco
Thanks for the entry Ty!

About the contest...I was just looking for some photo proof about the longevity and usage of a device like the eVic for some still-analog-smoking friends who are considering upgrading their cigalikes. That's why I came up with the crazy contest. Oh well. :blush:

Just a quick note about Bitcoins (bitcoin.org), they're, IMO, the internet currency of the future, replacing services like Paypal and Google Checkout, possibly replacing some third-world fiat currencies. Quite a few online vape vendors are now accepting bitcoin for payment, and many more OTW. But this isn't the right forum for a bitcoin discussion. My apologies to the moderators.

-CRk

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Last edited:

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
well, i would enter except that my counter is sitting at ~100 right now, it does have a limit, and when you pass it the counter starts over. grr.

You can change the settings on your puff counter, I turned mine off completely by selecting (Vapor set/Alarm set/Never). But you can check your total puff count by selecting (Vapor set/Puff set/Total Puff). The total Puff counter cannot be reset. You can check/change that stuff with the MVR software too, but I never use that stuff unless theres an update to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread