Status
Not open for further replies.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Does anyone that posts here own a Darwin? I have seen one (and used one briefly) at a vaping party. I would love to talk to someone that owns one though to see if it is worth saving the money to buy it though because they ARE expensive... that would be something like an xmas present for myself! :)

P.S. My only mod is a Roughstack V2... nothing to show off there but very functional. I highly recommend using a sealed extension though for anyone that enjoys dripping... this prevents getting any of your juice into your battery or mod!:party:

Last edited:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
I really like our Darwin because as an atty or carto changes during its life span the Darwin will adjust the voltage to always maintain the same watts(heat) even if the resistance(ohms) changes. It is also very easy to adjust the watts up or down by simply rolling your finger on a button. And of course you don't have to mess with batteries. Just plug it in over night and it is ready to go again for another day. Saying all that I also have a Provari. It is also a very nice PV. Fully adjustable on the voltage and very nice engineering work of art. Both PVs are great and worth saving up for...

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Wow punkin... you already own both of the mods I am considering...
If you could only purchase one of them (due to funds) which one would you choose to own?

I really like our Darwin because as an atty or carto changes during its life span the Darwin will adjust the voltage to always maintain the same watts(heat) even if the resistance(ohms) changes. It is also very easy to adjust the watts up or down by simply rolling your finger on a button. And of course you don't have to mess with batteries. Just plug it in over night and it is ready to go again for another day. Saying all that I also have a Provari. It is also a very nice PV. Fully adjustable on the voltage and very nice engineering work of art. Both PVs are great and worth saving up for...

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
This picture is old.. I'll take a new one soon :D

43adc449-2e7c-41e5.jpg

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
What is it Paul?..:?:
its a pretty color..

Cooper chuck..bought it for work but couldn't keep provari home. So now I use my polished provari I can buff it out whenever its dirty or scuffed.. more pics from home cell blahh quality when taptalk hosted..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread