Status
Not open for further replies.

Screwbag

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Malta
Calling all lovers of artistic, bejeweled, pretty, gorgeous, embossed, colorful, engraved, decorated, or otherwise just plain awesome ecigs and APV'S!!! Stun and awe us with your pretty stuff!

I'll start by showing one of my older pics :).

2h4vyas.jpg

I could not imagine a more pink and girly collection! Maybe you need a pink furry one now? Hahah
Nice work on stepping out in style, so to speak...

Screwbag

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Malta
Some advice needed. Here's a pic of my white Twist with a dragon sticker. As you can see, the edges of the sticker are not staying down. My thought is to get some super-glue to make them stay down then to apply clear nail polish.

I had the battery wrapped up for hours trying to keep the edges flat. It helped a little, but not enough.

Anyone have any experience working with this stuff? If it were a stainless battery, I think it would be ok. But, this one has that rubbery coating on it. Will the super-glue work or will it just dissolve the coating? Will the nail polish work?
dragonWingsSm.jpg

Go to a vinyl sign shop. They should have a edge sealant available, comes in a pen style thing like a paint marker...
Super glue would most likely dissolve the sticker, depending on its composition, super glue may also leave odd bumps and such that may be uncomfortable on the fingers. Could also consider a clear spray lacquer, but to do a good job you would have to remove the sticker, and prep the metal for good adhesion, and again the makeup of the sticker and it's colorants could cause issues...good luck!

iamtumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
ahh i'm super jealous of all you guys :S....
all i have is a black provari and a black buzz pro :(

i'm awaiting a blue infinity pro....thinking about ordering a purple one too...
and i ordered some 306s, a nice anondized 306 drip tip, a 901 hh357 that i'm looking for a way to make it a matching color and i have a nice blue anodized drip tip for that already...i'll post pics soon :D

although i do feel odd being the only boy in this topic super excited by these..
i guess stereotypes can be true :S

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere

and i ordered some 306s, a nice anondized 306 drip tip, a 901 hh357 that i'm looking for a way to make it a matching color and i have a nice blue anodized drip tip for that already...i'll post pics soon :D

although i do feel odd being the only boy in this topic super excited by these..
And you are MOST welcome! Pink isn't the only color.

The Pictures Of Your Setup thread in the New Member's Forum, (as awesome and mind boggling as it is) has become very much for collectors of rows of shiny $300 devices like Provari, Zen etc. It can be quite intimidating for someone to go and show their little pink Volt for eg....

I thought another thread for OTHER types of awsome ecigs and personalized stuff would be nice :). Rows of 'shiny' is not nearly as exciting to me, as 'arty' or 'pretty' or 'whimsical'!

nx87dj.jpg
o603m1.jpg

Hearts2412

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Arkansas

You should feel so special being the only guy here and welcome!!!! :)

Hearts2412

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Arkansas
Go to a vinyl sign shop. They should have a edge sealant available, comes in a pen style thing like a paint marker...
Super glue would most likely dissolve the sticker, depending on its composition, super glue may also leave odd bumps and such that may be uncomfortable on the fingers. Could also consider a clear spray lacquer, but to do a good job you would have to remove the sticker, and prep the metal for good adhesion, and again the makeup of the sticker and it's colorants could cause issues...good luck!

DancingHeretik, Here goes, i'm going to try to spell it correctly, but it's been many year's since I spelled it. Try using some Modge Podge, you can use it on just about anything. Good Luck! :)

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
DancingHeretik, Here goes, i'm going to try to spell it correctly, but it's been many year's since I spelled it. Try using some Modge Podge, you can use it on just about anything. Good Luck! :)

Wow! I just looked that up and found a whole new world. Can you tell? I don't get out much.

It's called Mod Podge. And, I think I may be visiting Michael's soon. I wonder if they have classes to learn about all this stuff?

Insanelysick said:
My wife flat out refused to have a pink ego. Maybe if it had a Hello Kitty logo on it...
I don't generally like really pale, pastel colors. The purple Ego looked too pale for me too. But, once I got one, I really loved it. I've always wanted a darker pink Ego. A little more rich in color, maybe even hot pink.

Hearts2412

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Arkansas
What a great thread! I'm always on the lookout for another present for my wife. Here are a couple of (semi-blurry) pics of her pink Saber Touch. I had custom bags made for each of our Sabers (mine's on the right).
View attachment 126095 View attachment 126096

I like that pink! Where in the world did you get a gooseneck? I want one!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread