Status
Not open for further replies.

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Has anyone seen the "magic blue" ego one for sale anywhere?? It is a beautiful "Tiffany" blue, and I think that it is absolutely beautiful.

I bought one yesterday from Joytech's site. They have 10 % off over Easter and the kit was down to 59.95 anyway. I then ordered a spare battery from Heavensgift in China, and the spare coils as they also have a 10 % off code for Easter and are even cheaper.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
I bought one yesterday from Joytech's site. They have 10 % off over Easter and the kit was down to 59.95 anyway. I then ordered a spare battery from Heavensgift in China, and the spare coils as they also have a 10 % off code for Easter and are even cheaper.

Do you know the codes? That would help with my decision!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
There was no code needed for Heavensgift, just a side wide 10 Off and for Joyetch it was JOYE10.

Lots of Easter specials. I went nuts and ordered 3 fancy drip tips. 2 resin and 1 tru stone.
I'm feeling so guilty. I officially have more $ in drip tips than I do in mods. The most non-functional part of vaping.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lots of Easter specials. I went nuts and ordered 3 fancy drip tips. 2 resin and 1 tru stone.
I'm feeling so guilty. I officially have more $ in drip tips than I do in mods. The most non-functional part of vaping.

and chances are you have more earrings or shoes than you do outfits?? We do have to accessorize, don't we?? [emoji6][emoji14]

I LOVE drip tips. Used to be just for the color, now I am experimenting with shapes, sizes and bores too. It's always something.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I wish I could afford to order some new stuff, but I don't need any of it so it will wait

NEED???
Does anyone NEED chcolate?
Does anyone eat desert because they are hungry?
:laugh: this is what keeps me vapin'.

fb shoes of life.jpg fb invisiable crown.jpg

Yes, I have oodles of beads and charms from decades of making jewelry.
* Maybe we need to send around a bling PIF box.

Last edited:

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
NEED???
Does anyone NEED chcolate?
Does anyone eat desert because they are hungry?
:laugh:

View attachment 424877

No, but (not telling this for pity so please don't take it that way) I just spent over a year homeless living in a tent city before hubby and I managed to get the apartment we have now, due to having to downsize all the time I no longer have most of my vape stuff, a couple of mods, a few cheap drip tips a charger and cells to run everything and that is pretty much it.

Don't get me wrong, there are tons of pretty vape related things I would love to have, but right now we are still getting back on our feet and I have to prioritize. Tho I look at it from the point of view of at least we have what we need, and a dear friend even got me an iPV mini, he says just because I am claiming it as a vaperversay prezzy as that was last week.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
No, but (not telling this for pity so please don't take it that way) I just spent over a year homeless living in a tent city before hubby and I managed to get the apartment we have now, due to having to downsize all the time I no longer have most of my vape stuff, a couple of mods, a few cheap drip tips a charger and cells to run everything and that is pretty much it.

Don't get me wrong, there are tons of pretty vape related things I would love to have, but right now we are still getting back on our feet and I have to prioritize. Tho I look at it from the point of view of at least we have what we need, and a dear friend even got me an iPV mini, he says just because I am claiming it as a vaperversay prezzy as that was last week.

Congradulations on your vaperversity.
I'm glad you got a prezzy and it sounds like your doing better now. I'm glad your here.
Maybe that was a little flippant of me, with the recent economic times, there's been a lot of people who have had similar stories to share.

NancyR

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Congradulations on your vaperversity.
I'm glad you got a prezzy and it sounds like your doing better now. I'm glad your here.
With the recent economic times, there's been a lot of people who have had similar stories to share.

Yes, too many of us.

We are doing better. Hubby had cancer surgery in Oct so far it is looking like they got it all, but he will of corse have to have follow up visits and testing. But I have an awesome vape family and friends, a couple of whom I manged to stay in contact with. I am even getting my vape stuff built back up, just slowly, a couple attys here, this or that there type thing.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yes, too many of us.

We are doing better. Hubby had cancer surgery in Oct so far it is looking like they got it all, but he will of corse have to have follow up visits and testing. But I have an awesome vape family and friends, a couple of whom I manged to stay in contact with. I am even getting my vape stuff built back up, just slowly, a couple attys here, this or that there type thing.

What's your favorite colors and color combinations? I had cancer surgery last July, and I can relate.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida

on your major accomplishment getting your life on track! No one should pity you for having been down when you have gotten back up! You should be very proud!

NancyR

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Thanks guys,

What's your favorite colors and color combinations? I had cancer surgery last July, and I can relate.

I do hope your surgery went as smoothly as his did. The worst part of his really was the waiting without knowing, as the dr's had no idea how big the lump was so it was a case of them cutting til it was clean, thankfully, that was first go, it turned out to be a small lump.

As to my favorite color it is green, but I now find myself with a pink (my first pink anything vape related) istick I won in a contest and nothing that matches it, so am working on trying to get something for it. Everything else, I have is either green, black or stainless. First thought was just to wrap it with something, but I must say the pink is growing on me.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
What did you get?

I was actually referring more to your comment that you officially have more $ in drip tips than in mods. ("The most non-functional part of vaping.") I can relate, BIG time!

on your major accomplishment getting your life on track! No one should pity you for having been down when you have gotten back up! You should be very proud!

Plus a bazillion! Huge congrats to you, Nancy, on all counts! You've done amazingly well!

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
As to my favorite color it is green, but I now find myself with a pink (my first pink anything vape related) istick I won in a contest and nothing that matches it, so am working on trying to get something for it. Everything else, I have is either green, black or stainless. First thought was just to wrap it with something, but I must say the pink is growing on me.

:) That Magenta/Fushia/Pink"Red" does grow on one doesn't it.

Recently I've been using more neutral colored arcylic (ie grey) with my colorful mods and use the fun and/or colorful ones on the steel and black.

I do love my drip tips -- from my early $1 plastic ribbon design to my higher end custom acrylics. I love having a selection---and a selection I surely have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread