Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Ah ok. It looked fatter than a prebuilt with the drip shield on it so I thought it was a rebuildable atomizer. I used to use the bottom feed atomizers from vapage exclusively on my reo, but they are not giving out the 50% coupons like they used to so I decided to see what all this sub ohm rebuilding was all about. A Chalice III is a rebuildable bottom feed atomizer that will work on the reo, if you were wondering. :)

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Yes, I was looking at it, but after talking to friends who have used a real chalice and their not very high opinion of it, I have decided to pass on it, I am however looking at the mini a7

Reactions: aikanae1
Yes, I was looking at it, but after talking to friends who have used a real chalice and their not very high opinion of it, I have decided to pass on it, I am however looking at the mini a7
Thanks for the heads up! I'll look into it. The chalice was basically the first rebuildable I found that didn't need to be modded to be bottom feed so it looks like more research is needed.

NancyR

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Thanks for the heads up! I'll look into it. The chalice was basically the first rebuildable I found that didn't need to be modded to be bottom feed so it looks like more research is needed.

Don't get me wrong, I have read lots of good reviews out there, but, my friends like a vape very much like mine, and they know the air flow and such I like, so when they tell me it isn't worth it for me, doesn't mean others won't like it.

Don't get me wrong, I have read lots of good reviews out there, but, my friends like a vape very much like mine, and they know the air flow and such I like, so when they tell me it isn't worth it for me, doesn't mean others won't like it.
Fair enough! I had already decided I'd need to drill out the air holes on the chalice since I'm a lung hitter. Haven't discounted it yet, but more research will definitely be conducted. Thanks!

NancyR

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Fair enough! I had already decided I'd need to drill out the air holes on the chalice since I'm a lung hitter. Haven't discounted it yet, but more research will definitely be conducted. Thanks!

Another one to look at is the reomizer 2.0 rba, I have been told by the guys in the reo threads that it will work on the reg reos.

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Was that custom? I don't remember seeing that at Jwraps - did they sneak some new designs in? That is goregous.

I picked up a 50watt istick and finally got a wrap for it. That's about all I've been up to. So much new stuff on the market and yet nothing seems to be really "me". Well, except for the Cool Fire 4. I'm waiting to order that. Purple of course. Tempted by the Amethyst. Wanted red too. The colors are delish. Build qualty appears to be there as well.

My internet is so sukey tonight I can't even upload a little picture. grrrr.

Yes it's a custom Jwrap. I love the butterfly pattern
you picked out. Awesome colors in it.

OooHhh 4 "The Love of Vaping"

Last edited:
Reactions: nancybout

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
I know what you mean, mine isn't regulated but.....

View attachment 463644

Oh I just love anything purple. I've almost picked up a REO several times but I really like regulated too. This dripping and driving is going to get me I so need a squonker.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I sooooooooooooo remember the dayz of dripping and driving! I would abstolutely WISH for red lights! :shock:

(and yes, there were many times I just pulled over to the side of the street so I could "refill"......)

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
I sooooooooooooo remember the dayz of dripping and driving! I would abstolutely WISH for red lights! :shock:

(and yes, there were many times I just pulled over to the side of the street so I could "refill"......)
That's how it felt all day out running around doing errands. Almost took a tank but Noooo. I'll learn the hard way soon enough (like most everything else in life).

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Simple elegance sometimes calls out to me.

gmz 2.jpg
(FIVE ml tank!)

And simply sweet (inexpen$ive) often calls me, too.

pocketmod defender 2.jpg

Last edited:

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK

I'm not female so feel free to throw me out girls :cry: but this post bought back memories and made me laugh, the only difference being, I would have my wife in the car who wanted to go shopping and would get extremely annoyed at me for pulling over to drip.

Lots of lovely devices here too, really nice, mines a black box with a tank on the top, maybe I should hang out here more.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Oh wow!!! You do know how to do simply elegant :hubba: or dressed to the MAX :wub: my friend. Beautiful as always KD.

Oh thanks, sweetie. I think tho...... that pic....... yikes, a little on the LARGE side, no? I best edit that if I can.

I'm not female so feel free to throw me out girls :cry: but this post bought back memories and made me laugh, the only difference being, I would have my wife in the car who wanted to go shopping and would get extremely annoyed at me for pulling over to drip.

Lots of lovely devices here too, really nice, mines a black box with a tank on the top, maybe I should hang out here more.

Rixsta, you're more than welcome here, and you will find a few of the male persuasion who love to hang here. There's certainly no harm in a man appreciating beauty! After all, you love us women, no? ;)

I totally get it with your wife being annoyed. I annoyed my driver on MANY occasions. Yes, I was the passenger yelling "PULL OVER so I can DRIP!". :blush:

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Rixsta, you're more than welcome here, and you will find a few of the male persuasion who love to hang here. There's certainly no harm in a man appreciating beauty! After all, you love us women, no? ;)

I totally get it with your wife being annoyed. I annoyed my driver on MANY occasions. Yes, I was the passenger yelling "PULL OVER so I can DRIP!". :blush:

Aw thank you, I do love women yes, you can be difficult at times (that was brave) but we wouldn't be without you :wub: but I'm afraid my daughter has taken the number one spot in beauty, she was two last week and is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and the main reason I quit the analogs, check me out getting all sentimental in the girly thread, I'm off now to find some wraps for my Segelei, hmmm, I'm thinking floral..

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
LOL!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!

Yes, we can be difficult (and that's gracious of you to understate it)! But does it kount that we KNOW that? ;)

I think you love that lil girl of yours in a wildly wonderful way! Proud pappa. Bring it on! I'm sure she'll grow into a most marvelous woman who appreciates men based on the love you're giving her now.

Floral wraps. Not just for girly girls anymore. :D

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Simple elegance sometimes calls out to me.

View attachment 463824 (FIVE ml tank!)

And simply sweet (inexpen$ive) often calls me, too.

View attachment 463829

Although I experience black and stainless fatigue, you have a way of making them come to life. Love those. It reminds me of a thread that used to exist on FT called "making ego's sexy" and they were. In my recent quest for a box mod, I was tempted to pick up a camafloge invader just for the quest of pulling something together with it.

Reactions: Katdarling

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Oh girly stuff here, pink and purple :hubba: - love it!

Here is (part of :p ) my collection:

View attachment 463831

Very pretty. I love that little tin in the middle. I always wanted to have a tin container mod and hoped someday to figure out how to do one myself. Another one is a Ucan dripper for tast testing. There's some cute little mod directions in the modders forum. I'm not sure why, but I'm more intriqued by modding than with coil building. OT (maybe) but I'm seeing more and more vaper's jewelry appearing on the market. Kinda cool.

10509590_958986330791495_1746700939582683044_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread