Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Ya know if whoever posted it on pinterest would have asked, "hey can I use one of your pics on pinterest?" I might've said surewhich pic do you wanna use. I work hard sometimes to get good pics of MY :censored:
A lil common courtesy would be nice :2c:
View attachment 467934

That's mine! Pinterest links back to the original so it's not like it's "stolen" without credit, stored anywhere else or used for a commercial purpose. That's a compliment that people like it. I think about every photo editor has a watermarking option for credit.

I like creative, pretty mods and find it inspirational to see what others have done. ECF is indexed by google. Chances are your pic showed up on their image search as well. Before I buy a mod I'll search google images to see what others have posted for pics. For some reason, they look different in real life sometimes. I don't understand why that would be offensive.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I'm flattered you have some of mine on there I love looking at your pins. I know anything I post on here is subject to being copied or posted elsewhere. It's the social media age we now live in.

OooHhh 4 "The Love of Vaping"

(whew) I'm glad because you've posted some spectacular mods. I'd hate it if the pics couldn't be shared.

I've always collected photos and pics of stuff I like. I'm a visual junkie. Photos say 1000x's more than words to me.

Reactions: ATylerRose

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Not girly at all but pretty !...and I just wanted to confirm, it's true, men never grow up :)

5fgm4k.jpg

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Did you use fingernail Polish for the body? I'm trying to figure out if I can... Tried Google but didn't find an answer just pretty vapes

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I did!!! I've also done a few with craft acrylic paint and then sealing with clear nail polish.

Reactions: aikanae1

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Not girly at all but pretty !...and I just wanted to confirm, it's true, men never grow up :)

5fgm4k.jpg

Great mod, though; much more my sort of thing than all these with stuff dangling off them -- which would drive me NUTS.

I love the glittery sparkly ones, but the ones with things dangling... I could never handle that, I don't even like jewelry dangling off ME, just to catch everything and maybe get destroyed -- or pick/destroy nice knits.

Andria

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
That's mine! Pinterest links back to the original so it's not like it's "stolen" without credit, stored anywhere else or used for a commercial purpose. That's a compliment that people like it. I think about every photo editor has a watermarking option for credit.

I like creative, pretty mods and find it inspirational to see what others have done. ECF is indexed by google. Chances are your pic showed up on their image search as well. Before I buy a mod I'll search google images to see what others have posted for pics. For some reason, they look different in real life sometimes. I don't understand why that would be offensive.
I used to work/own a publishing co, we would work hard to make sure every issue of our magazine was perfect before it went to the printer. I still like to take quality pics of my gear. Over the years I have had pics used without permission and people claiming stuff that clearly belonged to me.
I'm sorry for being hotheaded about my pics. Just old and cantankerous!

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I used to work/own a publishing co, we would work hard to make sure every issue of our magazine was perfect before it went to the printer. I still like to take quality pics of my gear. Over the years I have had pics used without permission and people claiming stuff that clearly belonged to me.
I'm sorry for being hotheaded about my pics. Just old and cantankerous!
Old, yes....lol...but you're usually not cantankerous.....usually......

Reactions: Kprthevapr

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
@Kprthevapr I actually just signed up to Pintrest today with the intention of "tagging" photos from ECF and this thread in particular for my continual search of "the setup". Would it be ok to tag your photos as well? (I am going to try to have my tags not put on Google or visible or however they do it, I just gotta figure out how first.)

The same goes for everybody else. If you don't want me to tag a photo of yours, please just let me know.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Andria...don't look...lol...gave you warning first! This was the charm I made for me...that's the sparkly binky "before" and after View attachment 470861 View attachment 470862

Oh they're very pretty!! Same as jewelry... I love to window-shop jewelry counters... but wear it? Nah. :D I wear an anniversary band for my wedding ring; that's all the sparkly I need (or can tolerate on my person!) I really wish I could be the sort of female who wears all that, maybe I'd have my PVs all done up too -- but I know me, #1 Klutz of the World, in person in all my ungainlyness. :D If there's a way to break something, I'll find it, probably due to some lapse of balance and crashing fall. It's purely due to very dense bones that I've never broken any. I suppose Ma Nature was looking out for me, gave me extra shock absorption. :D

I do love to see all the sparkly stuff y'all do; some very creative and inventive people round hyeah! :thumb: Someone, think it was the Gunslinger? posted a pic of a customized SX mini, and I fell in love with those mods at first sight of that!

Andria

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
@Kprthevapr I actually just signed up to Pintrest today with the intention of "tagging" photos from ECF and this thread in particular for my continual search of "the setup". Would it be ok to tag your photos as well? (I am going to try to have my tags not put on Google or visible or however they do it, I just gotta figure out how first.)

The same goes for everybody else. If you don't want me to tag a photo of yours, please just let me know.
That's cool. Thanks for asking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread