Status
Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
You started a wonderful thread Dragonbone! So glad it's continuing on.....

We've come a long way with our "girly" selections --- so much to choose from these days!

How about showing us some of your latest -- and the nails that go with them??? :)

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
You started a wonderful thread Dragonbone! So glad it's continuing on.....

We've come a long way with our "girly" selections --- so much to choose from these days!

How about showing us some of your latest -- and the nails that go with them??? :)
Hey tearose50! So nice to see you lovely girls again, and how wonderful to see this thread still alive and thriving with all the amazing creativity and new blingy girly hardware and accessories!
Yes, I see that! I'm back for two minutes and already pining after new things that I've seen here lol.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Hey, I just became a Ultra Member, only joined in April, not bad going. Just a little thank you for everyone that has made me feel so welcome and I couldn't think of a better place to post it than here x x

Just order a very sexy Hex ohm 2.1 mod in red, pics as soon as it arrives :)

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
i gotta ask, where do you find these accessories? fast tech?

I find my stuff all over the net. I just type in a color for a part and go from there. There is so much out there.
also single-earrings from lost pairs, craft stores, junk stores, any "found-item" bin, etc. :)
these ladies are crafty, resourceful, and creative!

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
also single-earrings from lost pairs, craft stores, junk stores, any "found-item" bin, etc. :)
these ladies are crafty, resourceful, and creative!

Here's what I did with a single earring. Not as professional as some I've seen ;) but it gets the job done as far as looking girly. :D

07-23-15 Binkie 01.jpg

07-23-15 Binkie 03.jpg

Just an old, cheap earring with plastic beads from when I was a teenager... I still have a bunch of this kind of stuff in the bottom of a jewelry box, and when I got this gorgeous purple binkie, I dug through my stash looking for something to fancy it up with. I didn't have anything purple, but the blue complements it nicely, I think.

~Lannie

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Just an old, cheap earring with plastic beads from when I was a teenager... I still have a bunch of this kind of stuff in the bottom of a jewelry box, and when I got this gorgeous purple binkie, I dug through my stash looking for something to fancy it up with. I didn't have anything purple, but the blue complements it nicely, I think.

~Lannie

Uh-oh. I just found some tumbled amethyst and small turquoise pieces... have to think on this for a bit... :)

~Lannie

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Welcome back, @DancingHeretik - Hope you are doing well :)

@Rixsta - Congrats on becoming "Ultra"!

These aren't too "blingy", but they are *MY* Pretties:

View attachment 475119

That's a lot of stuff! :shock: "I'm never gonna have that many!" she says as she walks away thinking about how many more mods she needs as backups... more purple, maybe some gold-looking or green ones... yeah...

~Lannie

athousandyears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Texas
I haven't done anything new lately so I'll post the dripper I won in the ECF contest. It's quite a beautiful piece and vapes like a champ. :vapor:

View attachment 472332

OooHhh 4 "The Love of Vaping"

Is that a wrap on your mod and if so where did you get it? It is beautiful!

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Is that a wrap on your mod and if so where did you get it? It is beautiful!

Thank you and yes it's a custom wrap from Jwraps. They make an amazing product I've bought quite a few from them over the last couple of years and they hold up fabulously..

OooHhh 4 "The Love of Vaping"

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hey, I just became a Ultra Member, only joined in April, not bad going. Just a little thank you for everyone that has made me feel so welcome and I couldn't think of a better place to post it than here x x

Just order a very sexy Hex ohm 2.1 mod in red, pics as soon as it arrives :)

Oh goodie! Rixsta pixtas! Bring 'em on! Congrats on your new status, and thank YOU for posting here! You always bring a smile. :)

Welcome back, @DancingHeretik - Hope you are doing well :)

@Rixsta - Congrats on becoming "Ultra"!

These aren't too "blingy", but they are *MY* Pretties:

View attachment 475119

Yes, big welcome back, DH. SO glad you're feeling better!!

Dinger, OMG, OMG, OMG! I can NOT believe what I'm seeing in this pic!!!!!!!!!! I'm truly laughing myself out of this chair!! :D Love it!!!!!

download (1).jpg

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Oh goodie! Rixsta pixtas! Bring 'em on! Congrats on your new status, and thank YOU for posting here! You always bring a smile. :)

Well KD, if you ever see some of my DIY juice being sold by vendors, then Rixsta Pixstas is a good one, a charming, well steeped, Strawberry cream with a hint of Red Hot Cinnamon..

That really made me smile as it brought back some silly memories of how Rixsta came to be, from my name Richard, which then became Rich and then Ric but then in my teenage years I wanted to be cool so I turned it into Rix, which has become Rixsta and has stuck for years and years, I'm rambling again, it only happens in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread