Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Dinger, OMG, OMG, OMG! I can NOT believe what I'm seeing in this pic!!!!!!!!!! I'm truly laughing myself out of this chair!! :D

I was gonna comment on that when it got posted....It looks GOOD on there though, doesn't it? That was one of my favorites back in the day.

The tube part would come detached from the base in the blink of an eye.....tube was paper thin, too.......but at least you could sorta tell how much juice was left in the carto.......

We were "livin' it up" :shock: back then, huh? :lol:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Dinger, OMG, OMG, OMG! I can NOT believe what I'm seeing in this pic!!!!!!!!!! I'm truly laughing myself out of this chair!! :D Love it!!!!!

View attachment 475507

I was gonna comment on that when it got posted....It looks GOOD on there though, doesn't it? That was one of my favorites back in the day.

The tube part would come detached from the base in the blink of an eye.....tube was paper thin, too.......but at least you could sorta tell how much juice was left in the carto.......

We were "livin' it up" :shock: back then, huh? :lol:

lol...I have a bajillion of those in XL :facepalm:

:lol: Well, that's a Smokeless Owl bottom feed mod. I only have one atty that's currently setup as BF at the moment (my other one got gabusted before I could even really use it :( ). I had a BUNCH of these old cartos from my old Volcano Magma days and I wondered.... Would this work? So, I tried it, and it DID!!!! And, it's not half-bad on "Snowy".

I was emphasizing the "diversity" of my vape collection - I do believe I can happily vape pretty much all across the spectrum. :D

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
It's wonderful, Dinger! I used to love those, too! Nothing better than actually seeing inside of a carto and watching it fill, or empty.

I love your final thought - "I do believe I can happily vape pretty much all across the spectrum." That's what it's really all about anyway. I don't much believe in the Unicorn or holy grail vapes anymore. To me, it is much more sensible to figure out how to have a marvelous vape with what I actually have... and stop looking constantly for better and better.

On the subject of BF..... I've got an Aurora BFT thingie, and I'm pretty sure someone else around here has one too. (;)) I've yet to give mine a whirl (she said with shame). Anyone else using one?

Well KD, if you ever see some of my DIY juice being sold by vendors, then Rixsta Pixstas is a good one, a charming, well steeped, Strawberry cream with a hint of Red Hot Cinnamon..

That really made me smile as it brought back some silly memories of how Rixsta came to be, from my name Richard, which then became Rich and then Ric but then in my teenage years I wanted to be cool so I turned it into Rix, which has become Rixsta and has stuck for years and years, I'm rambling again, it only happens in here.

Richard! Rich! Ric! RIX!!!!! Love the progression, and the story! I've got a similar one, yet not quite as colorful as yours.

Ramble on, dude.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Color's a bit off in the pic, but it's a champagne gold IPV Mini 30 watt.

Pic posted for you, @Racehorse. ;) (You guys can ask her why..... I don't think I'm allowed to say) :)

2015-02-26 18.38.44.jpg

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
It's wonderful, Dinger! I used to love those, too! Nothing better than actually seeing inside of a carto and watching it fill, or empty.

I love your final thought - "I do believe I can happily vape pretty much all across the spectrum." That's what it's really all about anyway. I don't much believe in the Unicorn or holy grail vapes anymore. To me, it is much more sensible to figure out how to have a marvelous vape with what I actually have... and stop looking constantly for better and better.

On the subject of BF..... I've got an Aurora BFT thingie, and I'm pretty sure someone else around here has one too. (;)) I've yet to give mine a whirl (she said with shame). Anyone else using one?

Richard! Rich! Ric! RIX!!!!! Love the progression, and the story! I've got a similar one, yet not quite as colorful as yours.

Ramble on, dude.

I just looked up the Aurora - ecigsupply has them for a whopping $2. I had to look at other pictures to understand.... It appears to be "squonking" without having a "squonking" mod?

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
@Katdarling

I think it slipped someone's mind :facepalm:

If by someone, you mean MINE, then you are sooooooooo right!!!!!! :lol:

(my mind is a terrible waste, or sump'n like dat...)

And thank you, Amraann and Andria.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread