Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
By the way, the tank in the pic is a Cerotank. We like them a WHOLE lot

Kat what are you using for replacement coils in this tank? It looks pretty nice.....18mm right?
Might prefer something a little smaller, need something to go on top of a VS DNA20....

I absolutely dislike the way the nautilus looks, which is why I never bought on, that dome like thingie on top just isn't pleasing to my eye, though I kknow they vape nicely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katdarling

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
been playing with my 3D printer... you GOTTA get one of these... so many Vape things can be made with them. Here are a couple of PV stands I designed and made... the mushroom cost me $0.15 and the oval ones cost $0.10 to make.

image.jpg1_13.jpg

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
been playing with my 3D printer... you GOTTA get one of these... so many Vape things can be made with them. Here are a couple of PV stands I designed and made... the mushroom cost me $0.15 and the oval ones cost $0.10 to make.

image.jpg1_13.jpg
Those are sooooo cool Ken! Love em!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

image.jpg1_13.jpg
So cute!!! And I love the green DT on the right!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
heheheheeeeee
THAT is my solution to the chapped lips from too much juice. It's a rubberized drip-tip sanitary covering.... A vape condom.
Lol...I have a set of colored silicone ones I'm still waiting on to be delivered to stop my burned lips from metal tips.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Kat what are you using for replacement coils in this tank? It looks pretty nice.....18mm right?
Might prefer something a little smaller, need something to go on top of a VS DNA20....

I absolutely dislike the way the nautilus looks, which is why I never bought on, that dome like thingie on top just isn't pleasing to my eye, though I kknow they vape nicely.

Yes, my Ms.Horse, mine is an 18mm, and they take the BVCs by either Aspire or Kanger. I rather like the options that this tank offers, tho I prefer the Aspire coils. I truly do like these tanks, a LOT.

image.jpg1_13.jpg

Nicely done, Ken! Maybe you can print the single ladies a nice man? ;)

SO! On the subject of condom caps.... you (all) might enjoy this article. Let me know if you're reading it with a lot of "hmmmm"s and "wow"s.

Condoms Vs. E-Cigs and The Public Health Double Standard | Jonathan Burger | LinkedIn

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
You made me do this Ken. It's on you, kiddo........

One day, at one of my first vape meets, I won a raffle prize (now known as waffles) <?>.

It was a a Buzz Cart-Ohhh!!!

(more than this I can not say out of respect for our R & Rs)....

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
That does look good! I'm crazy over that little house! If you vape the mod while it's in the stand, you could have a real live chimney thing goin' on.

What's the tall boy to the right of the house? How tall IS the tall boy?? Wow!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
That is gorgeous!

Got the pink ("amethyst") one today... :D

pinketchedCF4.jpg

Backstory: I ordered the red one -- but when he did the design, and got all done, and his wife took pics... she says "But that's not red." :facepalm: He had done a pink one rather than red. They did the red one that I ordered, which I posted yesterday; however with the odd spelling of my name, they said it was most unlikely that they'd be able to sell this one, the pink one, with my name on it.. so they offered it to me at cost -- which naturally I accepted!!! :D

So if I average the prices of the two, I ended up getting 2 custom-etched CF4s for the price I would have paid for two regular-ol CF4s. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread