Not open for further replies.

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Got the pink ("amethyst") one today... :D

pinketchedCF4.jpg

Backstory: I ordered the red one -- but when he did the design, and got all done, and his wife took pics... she says "But that's not red." :facepalm: He had done a pink one rather than red. They did the red one that I ordered, which I posted yesterday; however with the odd spelling of my name, they said it was most unlikely that they'd be able to sell this one, the pink one, with my name on it.. so they offered it to me at cost -- which naturally I accepted!!! :D

So if I average the prices of the two, I ended up getting 2 custom-etched CF4s for the price I would have paid for two regular-ol CF4s. :D

Andria

Oh now that's some serious LUCK my friend. Congrats Andria on a great score for the perfect occasion. I must say it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Karma at its finest [emoji257]

OooHhh 4 "The Love of vaping"

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Got the pink ("amethyst") one today... :D

pinketchedCF4.jpg

Backstory: I ordered the red one -- but when he did the design, and got all done, and his wife took pics... she says "But that's not red." :facepalm: He had done a pink one rather than red. They did the red one that I ordered, which I posted yesterday; however with the odd spelling of my name, they said it was most unlikely that they'd be able to sell this one, the pink one, with my name on it.. so they offered it to me at cost -- which naturally I accepted!!! :D

So if I average the prices of the two, I ended up getting 2 custom-etched CF4s for the price I would have paid for two regular-ol CF4s. :D

Andria
I really love the sparkly pink. That's pretty cool!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I really love the sparkly pink. That's pretty cool!

Yeah... I gotta get some more driptips now. :D All my pink ones are straight, like the lovely Ming shown above, but RDAs and straight driptips just don't seem to work very well for me, I always end up with juice in my mouth unless I use a crooked or angled and knucklehead driptip. So I've just been using my small stainless knucklehead today.

I finally found one of those angled adapters in stock that let you use a regular driptip at an angle, so I ordered that today, along with another stainless knucklehead.

Andria

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
Okay, so will some nice person here tell this computer challenged lady how to check pinterest for blinged egics??:blush:

First off Pinterest is more addictive than nicotine ...... or crack so if you have no room for addictions in your life stay away! Secondly download the app set up your account log it in with your Facebook… And then search until your hearts content. Also I have some pretty cool they Bing stuff on my Pinterest account .... You should add me! @ashleylowe85

Reactions: aikanae1

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
Oh I am sorry my darling, I feel your pain because I often feel like I am being "improperly influenced" by all the great looking stuff floating around this forum :laugh: ... BE STRONG GURLFRIEND, BE STRONG! .. The good news is that FT is not going anywhere ;-)

It wouldn't let me watch the video it said it was private… :(

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
My newest toy....Huge pics is all I know how to do.:facepalm:

My boyfriend wants a pipe vape... Please please message me where you got this from and how much it cost and how you feel about it and if it's working all right. The ones like this we saw were in China and I've had some bad experiences with shipping from there so I would greatly greatly appreciate this I want to get him one for his birthday which is right around the corner!!!

Reactions: Seleya

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Try Phiniac Hummingbird Stardust CoolFire. Any easier? ;) Oh hell. PhiniBird StarCool. Keep reducing? PBird S Cool. PB's cool. AHA! We can ACK the mod and give kudos to Mr. Busardo at the same time!

You need a tank slimmer than 17mm? What are you using, nebulis? As suggested, it never hurts to contact them and see if they can do something for you.

By the way, the tank in the pic is a Cerotank. We like them a WHOLE lot, and in fact just ordered about a 1/2 dozen more of them. They are sensational tanks, and you can find them from a wonderful guy on eBay.

Anyvape Cerotank V2 Airflow Glassomizer Pyrex BDC BVC Clearomizer | eBay

Phiniac carries the replacement glass for the Aerotank, which is the same size as the Cerotank, so guess who's going shopping really soon?

(Believe it or not, after 2700 attempts to photograph the CF turquoise blue, I have finally conceded that I'm a photographic phailure. The blue in the tip, the tank, and the mod look marvelous together, but refuse to cooperate with my camera skills.... lack of skills.) :(

View attachment 481492
Hello there darling KD!

Your post cost me money so I'm just running thru here reaaaaaaaaally reaaaaaaaaally fast.

Hi everybody!!!!!! [emoji6]

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hello there darling KD!

Your post cost me money so I'm just running thru here reaaaaaaaaally reaaaaaaaaally fast.

Hi everybody!!!!!! [emoji6]

Hahaha!!!!! Whatd'ya get, ScandaL! ? ! ?

Pics, please, girl!

Reactions: ScandaLeX

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Phiniac, shout out to Jennifer, really nice lady, very helpful.. Here's mine for those that missed it in the toots thread.

Now it did come slightly damaged due to shipping handling from the US to the UK but I had it polished out, again, Jennifer was sooooooo great, you can't ask for better customer service.

m90qrk.jpg

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Me as well! Love it, Rixsta, and yes, Phiniac IS all that and more.

They are one of our oldest vendors around here. And they just keep getting better and better!

View attachment 490421
Kat, I love that blue drip tip. Odd shape you don't normally see. Where'd you get it?

And in other notes, I have no new girlyified mods... I've very boyish and utilitarian at the moment... but not for lack of trying!
2015-09-17%2000.32.56.jpg

I have not been able to buy my wrap yet for the Sigelei 30. And there's not much you can do with a Invader Mini. When I get some spare cash I'll be ordering the wrap and a few tank bands to try to girlyfie.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Kat, I love that blue drip tip. Odd shape you don't normally see. Where'd you get it?

And in other notes, I have no new girlyified mods... I've very boyish and utilitarian at the moment... but not for lack of trying!
2015-09-17%2000.32.56.jpg

I have not been able to buy my wrap yet for the Sigelei 30. And there's not much you can do with a Invader Mini. When I get some spare cash I'll be ordering the wrap and a few tank bands to try to girlyfie.

Looking (very!) good, faeriekitsune! I actually love the drip tip on the Invader. Pretty, pink, girly.

That little teal blue tip was a Fasttech. And thank you. :)

Reactions: ATylerRose

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Looking (very!) good, faeriekitsune! I actually love the drip tip on the Invader. Pretty, pink, girly.

That little teal blue tip was a Fasttech. And thank you. :)
Thanks! The tip on the Invader is actually purple and white. Swirly waves of solid white in translucent purple. Parts of it you can see right through if you hold it to the light and parts are darker and more opaque.

I love the texture on that one though. It's acrylic but it's smooth as glass, not slightly ridged or grainy like some. Feels great to the lips, but won't break easily or ding me in the teeth!

I think I have an identical one in a different color, but I'd have to double check. I found a great deal on drip tips awhile back and got like 15 in one swoop! Mix of aluminums, acrylics, Ming, standard and shorties. Cost me like eight bucks!

...Fasttech... I'mma have to place an order soon... my cart's up to like $200 in "ooh... pretty" things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread