Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Kprthevapr, that's an Xvostick, by Chels. You might remember them from the Micro Stick. (Mini-Ecigs.com). Altho, now the Xvo comes only in black (which is very nice!).
Those are sweet! If I could throw a dripper on that bad boy, I'd be a playa!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
omg. that is one of the most beautiful mods I've ever seen. :hubba: I've always loved the microsticks. Why are there 3 buttons unless it's .... vw? Details.
And your choice of tips <3 of course.
I'm in a daze. LOL. It's amazing the effect a pretty mod has.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
@pokemom Where did you get the ribbon one? I want to get one bc my mother is a breast cancer survivor.
Phiniac custom designed both the mod and the tank for me. I'm sure that Jennifer would be glad to design one for you. They are not expensive. Just a couple dollars more than what you would pay online, and somewhat less expensive than if you went into a brick and mortar store.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Newest tank & mod!! In the school colors of my son's marching band.
122c2d33c66a46154ac985747b61d312.jpg
bad585b96520cc1d1643b5fedae62341.jpg
2c2548c4a93f0fb35b95b5201b2f7ec8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
Reactions: Katdarling
This is such a WONDERFUL thread.

I am a total newbe... I'm awaiting my pink eGo A1.... Yeah... Don't laugh... heheheheh... :D

Once I get a bit more familiar with these vaping systems... I was thinking of decorating
one for myself... I'm a polymer clay artist.. Polymer clay would work GREAT on some
of the metal pieces... The great thing about polymer clay is that it can mimic wood,
ivory, marble, most types of stone... etc... etc...
the piece that I would decorate would just have to be metal and be able to
go in the oven at lower temperatures.

Now that I have seen this thread, and have been looking at photos to share, it makes
me even more excited to get started on making one myself. :D

If you have not heard of polymer clay, once you see what it can do,
you might want to give it a try yourself...
If you have any questions on this, feel free to contact me.

here is a link to Pinterest.. to give you an idea of what polymer clay can do.. :)

https://www.pinterest.com/qwy/polymer-clay-ideas/

here is a link to just google images for Polymer clay Stone:

https://www.google.com/search?safe=...1.7.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.7.548._vtyO7RYBqg

here is a photo of a few pieces I have done, you can just see some of the things
that can be with this medium. Not my best work... I just don't have many photos
of my work. :)

CIMG5543.jpg

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
FT has already cloned the xvostick, maybe since they aren't in yet. I don't remember how successful or not their dna's have been. I'm always suprised by what they pick.

There's also new subtank clones but I don't consider them true clones since they are different sizes like a mini mini subtank that's top fill. Remember the halflings? So cute.

I maybe alone in my fascination with clones but I view them as a different developmental path when they attempt to improve on the original and they aren't 1 to 1. I just wish they'd drop the logo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread